When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Britain's got talent

dadog13

Susan Boyle is quite brilliant and to me the whole reason that makes these talent programs work....the special undiscovered act.

The father son act was a riot but it wont work twice so we need to see what other acts they can come up with, personally I doubt they will make the final.

Ken

Susan Boyle is quite brilliant and to me the whole reason that makes these talent programs work....the special undiscovered act.

The father son act was a riot but it wont work twice so we need to see what other acts they can come up with, personally I doubt they will make the final.

Ken

"Stavros Flatley" were awesome I thought, no way in a million years did I think they were going to come out with that sorta stuff.

Your right about Susan Boyle exactly the sorta thing the producers of the show strive for.

I thought the dance group "Flawless" were awesome also, they reminded me of Jabbawockeez who were on America best dance act..think it was called that, they all wore white masks and same hoodies etc but did all the body popping and break dancing.

I lol'd at the woman who got her baps out with nipple tassels on....wish I was in that audience :p