When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Box Sets

JK1

I recently ordered a Tag Link Chronograph 7750 from Josh and I want a box set to go along with it. Josh has them on his site but IMO they are over priced. Any one know of other dealers that have good prices on them? I know some members look down on posts that ask "who has the best" or "who has the cheapest" but I've researched as much as I could and I'm at a dead end. I decided to post because I figured my best source of information would be other members that have more experience using this board. Thanks in advance for any help and I'm looking forward to getting my new toy!

Welcome to the forum, or at least to post in the forum.

I want to congratulate you, because you did the right thing. You searched for what you need before posting, that's good. You are doing your homework :D

Regarding your question, unfortunately I never buy rep boxes. Even my gen's boxes are in a cardboard box somewhere in the back of the storage room.

But don't worry, soon some other member will help you.

Unfortunately I think the ones you have already found are set a pretty much 'standard' price. I don't think you'll find an example of that quality for a lot cheaper. Personally, my sentiments reflect Morlock's. Although the box is nice, after a while I get sick and tired of putting it in, taking it out, putting it in, taking it out.....save your money :)

..... after a while I get sick and tired of putting it in, taking it out, putting it in, taking it out.....

That could also describe why I dumped my last girlfriend. Although I keep telling my new girlfriend that it is more fun to say in and do as posted above instead of, say, shoppping.

To keep this on topic, Rep boxes usually suck. I can only think of one or two that is close to the real deal, and the Tag is not one of them. Also, there is not really a difference in the quality of the rep boxes. One Tag box is the same as the next one.

aoobuy.com

But I can't vouch for the quality of what they sell because my one and only order (Hublot boxset and two rubeer straps) is stuck in customs office for over a month now!! Communication, however, has been great since the very first email. The guys over there refer to you as "friend" in all their messages, and in my case they have been extremely helpful when it comes to answering questions.

• 2 weeks later...
That could also describe why I dumped my last girlfriend. Although I keep telling my new girlfriend that it is more fun to say in and do as posted above instead of, say, shoppping.

Lmao! You legend :D

Yeah, but anyway, If i was going to get a box i'd take a look on ebay maybe? However, like other users have said, taking it in and out all the time could get repetitive. I'd save your money and put towards a rep mate :)

• 1 month later...

i bought 3 of mine from aoobuy.com and total came out to 147 shipped. Fast shipping and good communication. There are a few threads at RG about them so I decided to try them and at that price, you can't beat them. I was also impressed at the quality... let me know if you guys want pics...

To keep this on topic, Rep boxes usually suck. I can only think of one or two that is close to the real deal, and the Tag is not one of them. Also, there is not really a difference in the quality of the rep boxes. One Tag box is the same as the next one.

u say what????

so im only 21 yrs old im young and all and ye.. im innocent and still got a lot to learn.. but what does

"putting it in take it out... putting it in take it out.. putting it in take it out of the BOX" mean??

what does a box have to do with girlfriends and what does putting it in and take it out has to do with the whole lot? :p

ohh and where do babys come from?