When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD release check

gioarmani

I just got my Eurotimez DSSD in day before yesterday. My review should be up this afternoon.

Best dial & version over-all I've seen yet:

IMG_2112-1.jpg

Eagerly awaiting your review Gio. Mine still hasn't been sent so I'm hoping I end up with the newest version :D

Grest review, gio.

But what I see here is that the hour markers do look different from the DSSD you actually received. The metal rim is much thicker than what is shown in the above picture(thinner rim is very much closer to the gen.) If the factory can really supply the thinner rim marker version, then this DSSD is 99% perfect.

The Maxi markers are always the tough part to get it correct, same case for the LV/GMT IIC

Grest review, gio.

But what I see here is that the hour markers do look different from the DSSD you actually received. The metal rim is much thicker than what is shown in the above picture(thinner rim is very much closer to the gen.) If the factory can really supply the thinner rim marker version, then this DSSD is 99% perfect.

The Maxi markers are always the tough part to get it correct, same case for the LV/GMT IIC

It appears thicker on mine, only after the lume job, because I didn't use as much as the factory did. Personally, I like the wider rims; but what you see on the stock picture above (before re-lume) is how the watch comes.

Release check, this is the DSSD so called v3 blu lume (note my Sony's cam fails to capture the true colors) that I've received today from Precious Time (compared with lume of BK/WM9v2 dial and hands on my PT/WM9v1):