When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My orange Omega of some sorts!....

Dave123

Once again Joshua comes thru with a winner,top notch watch.....for an Omega. :p

My first Omega,bought many reps and have never considered one of these,don't know how these compare to the gen,no idea,but as with many reps of late,this feels pretty gen to me,even the strap is top notch and i dig the orange for a summer theme.... B)

The DW is sunken,no question about that but looking at the watch not on any angle its not that noticeable really,on angles it is,thats the only 'issue' to me,if i went by my Walmart and looked at the gen,i'm convinced it wouldn't look at better than this rep,but you 'experts' let me know....

Some pics with that black whatever still on my lens,i need a new camera. <_<

P4170328.jpg

P4170318.jpg

Strap/stamping is great quality imo.

P4170321.jpg

Nice caseback.

P4170323.jpg

Couple wristies... :)

P4170319.jpg

P4170337.jpg

:D

Ah what the [censored] do i know...

Heh heh...remember, this is a group of people that have spent 70 posts almost discussing which rifle was used to snipe the pirates to rescue that boat captain...and thousands of posts on changing "L's" to "T's" on dials and moving the cross-bar on "A's" 0.005mm up or down.

Didn't know Walmart was stocking Omegas Dave :p

Can't see your pics yet (blocked at work) but Im assuming its the orange PO Chrono with orange rubber strap? Nice piece, although the orange rubber strap is fantasy, it only comes in black. Great watch to wear in the sunshine though, and there's plenty of that today, so enjoy!

The orange on orange is a bit too loud for me but looks the part with the new-dial spacing, an Omega eh? You'll be getting a PAM next...

Francisco's given the updated movement the thumbs up, so it should be reliable as well. What's the datewheel window like as it's supposed to be sunken in a bit due to the modification, is it really, really noticeable as I've been looking at this watch myself?

Not a bad choice for a Breit fan...

Edited by sconehead

Didn't you read the Omega guide Dave?

No.

I have not read the Breitling one either though,my ADD keeps me limited to shorter posts.... :p

Scone buddy,long time.

I have had many Pams,no worries ;) The datewheel is really sunken man,the datefont is in a ditch but i can see it way down there... :o

The dial and DW are black so that helps but it is indeed way down in there....

No.

I have not read the Breitling one either though,my ADD keeps me limited to shorter posts.... :p

Scone buddy,long time.

I have had many Pams,no worries ;) The datewheel is really sunken man,the datefont is in a ditch but i can see it way down there... :o

The dial and DW are black so that helps but it is indeed way down in there....

Dave, just thought, this is the only place left where we can still chat :o . Maybe if the DW's that bad I'll give it a miss 'till the price drops. I'm thinking of a cheapo 111 to see if I like these PAM's, how's tricks anyway...you never did fetch us that monkey back from Mexico. Will I ever see you on the other board, I miss the banter :) ...Anyway, I digress, is the new PO keeping good time?

Ya wait a year or so and you might save some lunch money on it...

Its going to go anyway,Omega's are not for me,heck not much aside from Breitlings are for me,all in good fun,i get my money back anyway and i get to try this stuff out,thats why i always wonder why people worry about buying one of these reps,if you don't like it,there is always a buyer on the forums anyway,you get your money back or lose a couple bucks...no big deal.

If you are trying out a Pam,a 111 is a safe bet man...Robert (PWC or whatever he calls himself at dorkside) has a decent starter for $99,i bought one on SS from ruby years ago,considered the best at the time...cool watch... B)

PC170201.JPG