When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best noob Omega?

bonecollector

I don't have a single "rep" watch, so I'm looking to get one to dip the toe in the reps. There appear to be lots of noob Rolexes that seem to be fairly highly thought of, any good Omegas on the cheap? I particularly like the PO's. I'm looking to spend only around $100 or so, so obviously I'm not looking for perfection, but would like to know what would be "OK" to get new, or to look out for on the sales forum. :)

Thanks

Edited by bonecollector

For $100, the best buy is the PO by Narikaa. He's going to be going on travels soon, so you might be able to get one within a few weeks.

Otherwise, in for sale section,

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=59614

As seen in this thread,

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Narikaa-42mm-PO-black-t91573.html

Ditto.

Got one of these bad boys and they are a great watch for the money, if you do look into this watcheden sell a seamaster rubber strap that will fit this version as it has the 20mm lug width :)

Guest SliceMaster
Anyone know if that version measures up to Narikaa's?

What $20 discount?

If you have a look in the top right corner he has a coupon code that you use when you buy a watch and it gives you a $ 20 discount. B)B)

Anyone know if that version measures up to Narikaa's?

What $20 discount?

From what I can see, Narikaa's PO is better, as it has the correct size crown, AR and better engraving on the case back, so value for money is definitely better from Reg. (+ Watcheden have very restrictive payment options)

Here's my PO from Angus at puretime. $108+$20 sapphire and AR coatingupgrade= $128 total! have a look. It even came nice and oiled apparently ( i opened up the case once i got it and there's clearly a thin coat of oil that's visible!!!!)

That's purty! I'm leaning towards waiting for the Narikaa version to be back in stock at the moment but that does look very nice if for some reason Narikaa can't get more, or I get impatient.

That's purty! I'm leaning towards waiting for the Narikaa version to be back in stock at the moment but that does look very nice if for some reason Narikaa can't get more, or I get impatient.

Been here going on 2 years.. and never dealt with narikaa.. although i've always heard good things. Does he have a website? Does his version include Sapphire crystal with AR? If not... it might be worth it to look into Angus' version at Puretime. $128 for a serviced, sapphire crystal PO with AR is the best I could find anywhere. Most other dealers offer this version with mineral crystal and no AR.

Been here going on 2 years.. and never dealt with narikaa.. although i've always heard good things. Does he have a website? Does his version include Sapphire crystal with AR? If not... it might be worth it to look into Angus' version at Puretime. $128 for a serviced, sapphire crystal PO with AR is the best I could find anywhere. Most other dealers offer this version with mineral crystal and no AR.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-9/1278421/

give him an email if you have any questions narikaa@gmail.com

great guy to deal with and quick communication. He is on travels at the mo so don't know how quick he will be in replying.

Only 1 Omega in this photo album

and its not a PO :huh:

he is OOS of them at the mo but as he is on his travels he said he would be able to pick them up again.

Best to give him a shout on the email if you have any questions regards to ordering a PO :)

I've dealt with Reg before and do not have a single bad word against him. If you want more info, there's a section in the Trader's Area, with a careful explanation of his dealings.

If I had the choice of waiting for Narikaa's version or paying $30 more, I'd go for Narikaa's version. You get so much more for your money.