When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Norwegian here=)

torjus

Welcome to a very friendly and somethimes scary place!..one thing's for sure... this IS THE PLACE.... forget everything else...you're in the right spot, and you have knowledge here to ignite a small planet...trust me.

Now...and, being myself a very proud Noob...Mr. Torjus..And guys, please correct me if im wrong!....: i think you made a mistake ordering that watch... clearly overpriced, weird defenitions as "japanese movement" (there isnt anything like that..) and.. im still trying to figure out what on earth will make that chrono work having in mind they say its a 25 Jewel Automatic Movement ..probably not even god knows..

if it makes you feel a bit better..ive broke my heart too with my first purchase ... and now a final advice you should take very very seriously if you have somekind of appreciation for your money:

DEAL ONLY WITH THE DEALERS LISTED IN THIS SITE..trust me on that one. Dont complicate something that is simple..(though many will disagree on this one regarding movements..:) )

In europe you have Eurotimez and PT ...both amazing dealers......

I hope that helps, and, good luck with the watch you just ordered

cheers,

A.

you where to fast on the trigger.

velkommen.

Hi, I am also a norwegian newbie here.

I have purchased some reps from local sellers abroad, but I have been afraid to make an online order mostly due to customs.

Have anybody in here any experience with norwegian customs ?

I really want to order an HB from BBHAVEN. I understand this is Josh's store for HB

Welcome aboard to another Norwegian :) You have come to the right place!

My experience with customs in Norway is that if the watch is stopped yoy have to pay VAT (+ 25% on price) based on the value that the seller has stated on the package.

Cheers

jody

Hi, I am also a norwegian newbie here.

I have purchased some reps from local sellers abroad, but I have been afraid to make an online order mostly due to customs.

Have anybody in here any experience with norwegian customs ?

I really want to order an HB from BBHAVEN. I understand this is Josh's store for HB

1.Be sure to get a working tracking.

2.check when it arrives be on guard, when it arrives if it says "tollsjekk" or something in that range always mail posten privat fortolling asap then they will not opent the parcel just whait on your invoice to them after that they shipp it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, Another Norwegian her :D

after reading this forum me and my friends agreed not to order from replicaexpert and our choice fell on Joshua.. just got my second rep, a Carrera day/date from josh, nice looking watch i must say, excellent service.. highly recomended,

havent had any trouble in customs with my watches...

Regards

Bjostein

Yet another Norwegian here!

I'm in the middle of a deal with eurotimez myself, buying the Omega Moonwatch @ $313 including shipping.

1.Be sure to get a working tracking.

2.check when it arrives be on guard, when it arrives if it says "tollsjekk" or something in that range always mail posten privat fortolling asap then they will not opent the parcel just whait on your invoice to them after that they shipp it out.

Not sure what you meant here. I looked through this web page: http://www.posten.no/760.cms (Norwegian) Without any success. Do you mean I can

• 4 weeks later...