When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looks like the wait is over for the non chrono Blancpain

Coeuss

check out the Gallery pics.. this one looks really good

http://www.86watches.com/goods.php?id=6638

hopefully our dealers can offer it for this price or a better one

tainless Steel on a Strap with a Stainless Steel Buckle, Automatic Movement, Date Between 4 and 5 O'Clock, Diameter: 45mm, Thickness: 15.5mm, Black Dial With Applied Luminescent Stick Markers, 60 Minute Unidirectional Sapphire Bezel, 120 Hour Power Reserve, Sapphire Crystal, Screw Down Crown, Water Resistant , with Box and Papers.

Shop price: US $165

Register member US $165

Wholesale price US $132

Thanks for the link, have been waiting for one of these for it seems like forever.

When I first followed your link, and saw the pics, my heart fell a little, I thought it didn't look too good, but having compared the rep against a pic of a genuine, I have changed my mind. It looks pretty good afterall......

Rep....

1234293623334729839.jpg

Gen....

22321.jpg

I dunno the strap on the rep looks cheap. Im not aware of Blancpain providing leather straps with the FF. They either come with sail cloth canvas strap or rubber strap. Either way its out there now we just have to wait to see if it looks like the link or something entirely different, Heres hoping