When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Doxa 600T-graph

lanikai

ALERT ALL DOXA DROOLERS!!

There's a very lovely vintage Sub 200 T-Graph on Ebay right now, the one with the silver dial. It's exceedingly rare, and looks to be in great shape. It also has the vintage Beads of Rice bracelet... impossible to find.

Join the crowd! Give Lanikai some brotherhood! These are wonderful pieces. :tu:

AAIIIEEEEE..... :( ... there are lots of Doxa's on the bay.... I'm "watching" two for now.. :bangin:

I'm a bit late to the party but I'm not going home until someone pukes up orange! :drunk:

80426156.jpg

tgraph200pro.jpg

:wub:

Black Lung !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a new Mistress.. B)

that is simply friggin gorgeous Manny !!!!!!!!!

You and Nanuq.. got me slobbering.. way past drooling !!!

thank you for the pics.. (I think :good: )

Good Lord we could own them ALL. Someone pour cold water on me!!

Man those T-Graphs are nice. And that Doxa Vader milspec is just over the top.

And I'm supposed to be able to sleep now???

:Jumpy:

Here's a thought... With all the watchmaking expertise we've got on this board how hard would it be to turn a Sub 300T into a HRV Pro?

The boys on the Doxa site would wet themselves.

Wouldn't that have been cool if Pizzanoo grabbed number three? So very close. Someday it might pop up again!

Now if just there was an HRV. :cry2:

too bad they didn't honour the "hawaiian harness lung" :p .. it was a lot easier to get on and off.. but Nanuq's history of underwater exploring is worth a read !!

deepest I used to dive was 180 ~200 ft. .. childs play for Nanuq .. :rolleyes:

thanks gang.. the grail Doxa.. someday maybe... ^_^ ... Pizzanoo .... someday I hope you get another chance .. then ME... :D

Alo~ha

Seriously! Both of those modern Doxa look so nice! Plus, they get to go swimming with them.

World Doxa Domination... I can feel it. :D

World Domination... I'm in!

You guys don't go swimming with your Doxas? My BL is completely waterproof and I swim with it all the time. But the Sharkie doesn't have a screwdown crown so she stays dry..............

...........for now. B)

Interesting aside: I took her to a mall watch repair place this weekend and asked what supplier might make generic crown/tube combos in various sizes that could be fit to the case, and get it waterproof again? He looked it over and said "Oh, this one isn't made to be waterproof".

I took it away from him and ran.

I took it away from him and ran.

Good thinking! Next thing he would be doing in scraping off the old inactive lume!

i had this in my watchlist :

ebay

steal or trash ?

cheers,

Frank

Nice early Divingstar. You don't see many Divingstars versions. Of course Nanuq will turn his nose up at it due to the flat'ish crystal. He is a vintage dome snob! ;)

Good thing you saved your money, I'm not sure what that thing is, but it's no Divingstar. It sorta almost has the case of an Aubrey era Doxa but everything else is just................wrong.

I'm thinking someone put a dial and hands on something else, threw in some aftermarket parts and came up with a mutt. Noah Fuller makes "Soxa" dials for Seiko, and others will make whatever you ask them to do. Check out the script "Divingstar" in the top left quadrant... that's supposed to say "Automatic".

Here's a "Seiko" that's got some Noah parts on it. Pretty nice eh?

Seako00411.jpg

Good thing you saved your money, I'm not sure what that thing is, but it's no Divingstar. It sorta almost has the case of an Aubrey era Doxa but everything else is just................wrong.

I'm thinking someone put a dial and hands on something else, threw in some aftermarket parts and came up with a mutt. Noah Fuller makes "Soxa" dials for Seiko, and others will make whatever you ask them to do. Check out the script "Divingstar" in the top left quadrant... that's supposed to say "Automatic".

Here's a "Seiko" that's got some Noah parts on it. Pretty nice eh?

:notworthy: ahhh thanks !

but i kinda likes the o-ring-style bezel ;)

cheers,

Frank

"Vintage dome snob"?!! Well !!!

CM is just saying that because he currently has a leg up on me in the Doxa World Domination plan.

Rust never sleeps my friend... there's more than one way to win the DWD competition. :Jumpy:

And hey, that is one niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Carrib you've got there! :tu:

Congrats Lani, looks great!

Mine,

DSC00045.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

I like the chrono dial but this dial is ...... gotta get one sooner than later.. B)

thank you for the pics Bazz... I'm searching daily for a 300T .. :)

really hope to see your pics in the Photo shoot contest !!

Aloha

L