When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Handmade Pens

dariusp

I bought a few pens from him back in the day. I gave a few away and keep a beautiful walnut roller ball. Checked out the link and pens look really nice for a decent price.

Edit to add the guy was in the Midwest, maybe Kansas City?

Edited by robertrinaustin

I sent him a note letting him know that I was going to post about his store here. I think I may get one from him as well. I figured watches, hats and a good pen are what all gentlemen need. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I sent him a note letting him know that I was going to post about his store here. I think I may get one from him as well. I figured watches, hats and a good pen are what all gentlemen need. :D

cigar?

Pho, so did you ever hear from King Jubilee?

And I think the dragon pens you mention were sold by TTK, not KJ.

Sorry 2 different thoughts - King jubilee hasn't responded yet. he made some kick ass pens. I always wanted one but never go around to it. the guy on the internet seems cool to.

The dragon pens - ttk sold, but he was always out when i wanted one, i got from the website that i posted, i think they were in PA.

I'm suprised though that they can be had for 35 bucks :) mine burnt down with my office. I may get one, just for the hell of it at that price :)

its a kick ass pen, but you will never use it, you need a forklift to carry around :)

Oh man, Pho, I vaguely remember pix you showed of what was left of your office after it burned.

I am sorry you lost that pen in the fire. What the hell, you should get yourself another one.

Oh man, Pho, I vaguely remember pix you showed of what was left of your office after it burned.

I am sorry you lost that pen in the fire. What the hell, you should get yourself another one.

Still waiting for the insurance $$ for that and you bess damn believe i claimed the dragon pen

anyway - for those of you who weren't around - and want to know what were talking about - i don't have a pic of the pen - but this is what happened to my keyboard

106398-24956.jpg