When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Raymond Weil Nabucco,black dial...awesome!.

Dave123

Many thanks to Robert (PWC,non RWG dealer,but good guy) for being a pleasure to deal with once again and shipping me an excellent watch.

This is the first rep watch i have bought that i am positive i will not sell or give away,i love this watch,my wife loves this watch and the reason i always get rid of reps is because walking around with a rep Rolex,Bentley,127 etc...has always made me uncomfortable,but who the F. would call out a RW as a rep?...this one stays.

This watch is extremely well made,Robert says that at $299 its the best deal around and he is correct,thats no sales pitch,this watch is a brick,the links are thick,its as heavy as a gen SA,no flaws that i have found,clasp is top notch,dial looks awesome,great AR...i love it. B)

It is waterproof as i washed it when it arrived today,i always do that when my watch arrives so that if it quits i just tell the dealer it arrived DOA....a little tip for you guys... ;)

Anyway here is the pics with that black thing on my camera lens again,sorry about that,but i highly recommend this watch,it gets no better than this.... :)

P4210330.jpg

P4210331.jpg

P4210328.jpg

P4210329.jpg

P4210340.jpg

Check out how thick the links are....

P4210342.jpg

P4210319.jpg

Nice caseback...

P4210323.jpg

Some wristies... B)

P4210334.jpg

P4210335.jpg

Nice watch Dave, big, big, big, I like the carbon inserts. Any idea how much the gen costs and are you keeping the PO Chrono as well?

@wheaton26, PWC aka Robert is Time4Direct at RWI...

edit: get a new camera Dave, that smudge has been on your lens since Mexico... :p

Edited by sconehead

I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while now. I did a comparison to the gen and it looks like one of the best reps out there. My only concern with this is that the carbon fiber might peel. If I could be convinced that it would last as long as the watch, I'd get one for sure. The other thing that I love about the watch is that it's one that nobody would expect to be a rep. Unique and big- definitely works for me.

Very nice looking watch- one of my first 'nice' watches was a Weil. I actually really dig this model too, good photos dave, but there is no way I could pass 46mm on my wrists!

Reps like this, the Capeland, and the Ebel really fly under the radar as far as popularity but they seem to be so damn accurate and well built.

Aloha

• 1 month later...

WoW that RW watch is sure nice!!! I saw the genuine in a Florida mall in Feburary and fell in love. Keep us updated on the quality and if you have any probs with the watch because I am very interested in getting one. Even at $299 I can't afford it right now, but maybe soon. Is there only one company making this rep or do I have to be careful about getting an inferior rep. You seem to have lots of nice watches so I would consider your opinions very valuable! NICE!!!!

BIG fan of the Nabucco!! Ive been looking for it without the graphite on the strap etc.. Is there a rep out there with what Im looking for? The attached photo is what im looking for...Where did you get yours?

post-15149-1244326829_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrshagz

• 1 year later...

maybe now with the ASIAN 7753 movemenmt they will produce a better RW Nabucco >???

The gen has a slightly resessed dw so the reps slightly sdw Is a non Issue. If you do a side by side you will see what I mean. I purchased this rep In July of 09. It still looks new and the cf Is still perfect. It Is with out question my favorite rep. I have had the gen on my wrist and I can not tell the difference in the look and feel. That being said I am indeed excited about the new A7753,the possibilites :thumbsupsmileyanim: