When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty Full movement Service + Waterproofing

Thomas G

Has anyone tried option with Trusty? "WS001 - Full Movemt Service + Waterproofing (2-3 Needles watch)"

I've read some general post about rep sellers waterproofing - and also some answers from Andrew.

As far as I gather he has changed his serviceman to ensure this is getting done correct.

I'm not sure what 2-3 needles watch is - I am guessing this is for Chrono type watches?

Trusty does this for $120 on 2-3 needles watches.

As I am hard comtemplating getting a genuine Omega PO Chrono mainly because I want to be able to wear this summertime and going light swimming.

Does anyone have any input into this $120 addon?

Regards

Thomas

Now if I only had a local service guy who I knew would work on reps - in Norway :)

T

Do what I did...just call them on the phone and ask would they have any reservations about working on a high quality replica. You'd be surprised how many will...they all have to make a living in a trade in which we all know is slowly dying.

There has not always been good feedback from people who have paid the extra for this service from a dealer, particularly those who drop-ship. If you want to be 100% sure that the watch is waterproofed, your best bet, as above, is to find a local watchsmith to do the test :)

2-3 needles, they mean the hour, minute and second hand. So NO chrono's.

and believe what all the guys here said. waist of money. probebly it will just be regulated. In the replica factories they DON"T service movements. because it does not earn enough. Better find someone locally for the 2-3 needle movements.