When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New UPO and Omega 300m chrono

asciwhite

My first UPO and Omega 300m Chrono :) Bought at www.pambigbang.com. Pictures of my first Pam 111h and Fiddy is over at Panerai section.

Exxelent dealer, good communication and superfast shipping to Norway :)

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

Cheers and congrats with your new PO - it looks great! The other Seamaster is also nice.

I especially like the orange colour on the numbers on the dial. I got the PO lite from Trusty, and it

has a more red colour, however a great watch for the money.

It is interesting to see the differences, I guess yours also has more correct length on the hands.

The Trusty version has a better logo, which strangely is not shown on the website.

I love this orange version :) This is terribly - I feel tempted to buy another,

perhaps black bezel.. :p

The 300 is a great rep. Does yours have the bracelet with pins? I was under the impression that the newer ones have the proper pins instead of screws. I would be interested in what you received.

I got the one with pins :)

And yes it is a great watch. To bad I sold it today to a buddy who HAD to have it :p But the Pam virus got me so ill get another pammy me thinks!

I got the one with pins :)

And yes it is a great watch. To bad I sold it today to a buddy who HAD to have it :p But the Pam virus got me so ill get another pammy me thinks!

Nice score!! The PAMs I want aren't made. :( I want a 310 and a 239. The 310 doesn't exist in rep form and the 239 is hard to get the old version.

The 300 is a great rep. Does yours have the bracelet with pins? I was under the impression that the newer ones have the proper pins instead of screws. I would be interested in what you received.

hmmm...the pics of the 300 on that site has screws near the endlinks....should these be pins too?

I'm missing a 300 chrono in my omega collection :(

-bosk