When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Bullet Bang from asian7750.com

Awesome review, thanks for taking the time to put it together :) Have you any mods planned for the watch?

Yes, just the one: a steal case back (like below)...so does any body have one lying around (no screws needed!) Please offer to me.....MERCI!

caeback.jpg

Edited by theflyingdutchman

Yes, just the one: a steal case back (like below)...so does any body have one lying around (no screws needed!) Please offer to me.....MERCI!

caeback.jpg

I have to admit, I think I'd personally be tempted to keep the current one in place. It might not be like gen, but, at least it matches with the rest of the case :) I think fitting a plain steel case would look really out of place because of the difference is color... :) Best of luck :)

I have to admit, I think I'd personally be tempted to keep the current one in place. It might not be like gen, but, at least it matches with the rest of the case :) I think fitting a plain steel case would look really out of place because of the difference is color... :) Best of luck :)

Hmmm...I am not sure yet.....also as A: nobody knows HUBLOT! B: nobody knows the real thing anyway, besides some analwatchesgeeks. C. I wear the watch face up......

Edited by theflyingdutchman

Not a bad color match....but that "COLUMN WHEEL" branding on the dial just kills it. WTF?

Read this and you will understand!

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...=4301616&rid=0

It mentions that the production model doesn't have the "Column Wheel" on the face.............. I guess kind of what Panerai did with the California, putting it on the dial for the prototype, then taking it off on the production model...................

Hmmm...I am not sure yet.....also as A: nobody knows HUBLOT! B: nobody knows the real thing anyway, besides some analwatchesgeeks. C. I wear the watch face up......

Well, A and B are certainly true, and yes, C is true in the way a watch is worn, but, if 'a civilian' was to ask about your watch, and you passed it over, if I was that civilian, I would immediately wonder why the case back did not match the rest of the case finish. Not saying I'd then ask "Is this real??!!" because I wouldn't really know better, but I'd certainly notice a difference in color and be curious as to why that was :) That said, it's your watch, so your choice what you do with it :lol::good: