When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Certina meets Doxa

Nanuq

The ever-delectable Ms. Nanuq fell in love with my Doxa Black Lung, but it was a little too big for her. So a little hunting around came up with a nice supplement; I found a Certina DS2 for her, brand new in-the-box, 30+ years old. The little beastie is one heck of a fine watch!

certina1.jpg

certina2.jpg

certina3.jpg

certina4.jpg

certina5.jpg

The ever-delectable Ms. Nanuq fell in love with my Doxa Black Lung, but it was a little too big for her. So a little hunting around came up with a nice supplement; I found a Certina DS2 for her, brand new in-the-box, 30+ years old. The little beastie is one heck of a fine watch!

certina1.jpg

That is a fine duo !!! ... but your black lung is like a magnet to the eye's :blink:

Hind sight is 20/20.. but the 300t that wasn't running got away.. :bangin:

so I'm hunting daily .. :victory:

Nice set Nanuq!! They are as well matched as you and Mrs. Minty Bear!! ;)

Man that Blacklung on that, I can only call it chain or chain fence bracelet, from the picture I can make in my head from the descriptions given to me, is wicked cool!!

Congrats to you and the newly 'matched' Mrs. Minty Bear!!

Sixx :bones:

Man that Blacklung on that, I can only call it chain or chain fence bracelet, from the picture I can make in my head from the descriptions given to me, is wicked cool!!

Thanks! That's called a Beads of Rice bracelet, super hard to find. And it's really comfortable to wear! :tu:

A wrist shot you say? Okay, here goes!

newbezel2.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhh, you meant the CERTINA. Ah, I get it...... :D