When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wear your Supporter and Plati Logo

lanikai

Big Time Props to ammandel !!

ammandel has designed and created a logo for supporters and Platinum members to wear on their sigs.

the logo display's the stregnth of our feelings towards supporting our Community

the Pride and Perfection that we as members feel everytime we log on here!!!!

I have placed the code for you all to copy and paste on your sig. in the Supporter section

it's up to each member to decide weather they would like to display the logo on their sig.

rwgsupp.jpg

rwgplat.jpg

Giving credit where it is due....

I will leave the explanation to the creator of the logo to chime in and relate to you all what he visioned when designing these logo's

thank you again ammandel!

thank you All for being here!

Lani

Hey Lani, and thanks for being the medium by which I was able to get this idea out in the open :D Couldn't have done it without ya

About the graphics; In another thread you wrote about how I'm currently assisting you with the presentation of your signature, your dedication to this community and willingness to act inspired me to do something for the community. With somewhat of a 'marketing' background, I came up with an idea based on principles of the community.

Since early history for humans iconography has been important, and has always linked with not only our commitments but our communities. Whether it be family crests in medieval times, coloured paints in tribesmen, or uniforms of servicemen. Proudness to show a bind to something through imagery is prominent, and admired.

Based on the original logo created for Lani, the idea of letting people know that communities are made by those within was important to me, and as such for supporters and platinum members I wanted them to be able to show some kind of proud uniformity through their contributions. The kind of iconography that other people would aspire to, if a thread is full of people posting with these graphics, maybe it'll make you want to be part of the 'group' too.

Platinum members & supporters have already 'given', and through that they are making the statement that they are willing to uphold and be responsible for this community; they have 'taken hold.'

As for the graphics themselves, the main thing was to make a colour distinction between the 2, but keep the format of design the same. The supporter logo shows a person 'taking hold' of the screen, this strong imagery speaks the volume, and says "See, I did something for this community, and I'm proud of it" and of course, almost no RWG'er would be without a Sub on the wrist ;)

Platinum members represent much of what the supporters do, but these guys are serious about what they believe in and they were able to make the large contribution, the big step. The logo represents then the values of the 'extra' step. The statement is 'stronger', the hand rocks the famed 'RWG' ring (did ya notice??), and this guys Sub is no normal Sub, it's the LV.

Awesome work ammandel and Lani- can't thank you enough for your support to the board and it's membership!!

We're ALL in this together Shundi !!.. One is no good without the other.. we're not about "Stars" here.. just total support for one another !!

You do so much for the Noobs.. it does not go unnoticed B)

That's what Teams all about ma Brotha !!

L

What a wonderful contribution to the community, ammandel! :good:

I especially love the RWG ring touch, since i have it... and it's being worn on the same left hand & finger... :p

Thats great CF, all you need now is a BK WM9 LV on pre order and you'll be the complete icon to mirror your sig :D Hah!

Guest HaloArchive

Lani, here is the code for mine :)

[url="http://www.rwg.cc/members/redirect.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rwgforum.com%2Fmembers%2Findex.php%3Fact%3Dpaysubs%26CODE%3Dindex"][img=http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5063/rwgsuppp.jpg][/url]