When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An observation about the 42mm pumpkin bezel PO's

Prsist

It seems most 42mm Pumpkin PO's I see (including mine) have a dial or bezel that is a little off center (variance of a couple mm's). Mine is a lite version and I have looked at lite and ETA clone versions. Is this a known issue? Are the 45mm better centered? Does anyone sell a 42mm Pumpkin PO spot on centered?

I just came back from a local AD and except for the dial being off, dark date font, short hands, no AR, and clasp not being 100% smooth It really looks just like the gen. If you didn't know what to look for (rwg geeks) you would think it's a gen.

Takashi,

Where did you buy the dial & hands? What was the part or model numbers?

Thanks!!

Otto Frei has the dials for $222 each. They have the hands too I just didn't bother pricing them.

A note to help people who have never ordered from Otto Frei or places like them. They have thousands upon thousands of watch parts. They aren't making money selling you ONE crown or ONE gasket. They are used to dealing with watchmakers who know exactly what they want and how to order it. They are very nice but they don't have time to answer a lot of questions from people who have no idea what they are doing. That's not how they make any money. You can't order from them by telling them you've got a 2006 Omega Seamaster Professional with a black bezel. You need to know the Omega case / caliber number - found inside the back of the watch. That's it. That's the only way for them to find what you need. If you don't know the number call Omega or have your local watchmaker tell you what you need. The Omega style number will help - but it is the caliber that is essential. Do your homework, get help on the forums and be courteous of their time and you will be just fine. Remember - they are not used to dealing with the general public - these guys are the real deal and they are used to dealing with old school watchmakers who can place the order in 30 seconds so they can get on to the next customer.