When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Girls, Girls, No Magazine Pics But Ex-wife Pics.....

artoero

I thought it was nice to post a topic about ex wifes. I realize that you guys have an excelent taste for cars, watches, but how about ex wifes?? I specialy talk about ex-wifes/boys because of the privacy of our recent partner :Jumpy: .

So I will invite people to post nice naughy pics( hidden camera is also alowed) :p

I start with my ex girlfriend Y. who has the best bottem I've ever had....spotted on the beach in Barcelona...

is this maybe to much asking :blink: ?yeah

Artoero,

a girl with such a lovely bottom, you must be out of your mind to let her go.... :black_eye:

oh yeah, still sick of that...I viewed it 13 years...my god....but my new girlfriend is much more sweeter and likes watches :D

He other guys , voyeurs!!!! come on, check your computer and show...i have plenty of more...( from another girl.... :brow:

Artoero,

a girl with such a lovely bottom, you must be out of your mind to let her go.... :black_eye:

My worry isn't for that stuff, it's the hidden camera stuff.

Yeah my first thoughts when I found this thread too, lets just say don't post any pic's your ex doesn't know you have.

Ken

PS. nice bum :D

ok, ok, i will take the first step again. I dont know why I posted this topic in Humor....

I really don't know if my ex is complaining about this one, but I asked a friend of mine to take the photo, i was not able to do it.. :blink: , here it comes.........

100418-26389.jpg

I am really glad that I let her go, uhhh that she got of of me :D

your turn!

well guys, is there no one who has nice pics???

Sure, I have loads of pics, but I prefer not to share them out of respect. I'm odd like that.

I've got several pics from my ... um, previous job though, but I don't think a watch forum is the place to share them.

Feel free to carry on posting though, don't let me discourage you.

i did post a very delicate one..... :rolleyes:

Sure, I have loads of pics, but I prefer not to share them out of respect. I'm odd like that.

I've got several pics from my ... um, previous job though, but I don't think a watch forum is the place to share them.

Feel free to carry on posting though, don't let me discourage you.

ok, ok, i will take the first step again. I dont know why I posted this topic in Humor....

I really don't know if my ex is complaining about this one, but I asked a friend of mine to take the photo, i was not able to do it.. :blink: , here it comes.........

100999-26299.jpg

I am really glad that I let her go, uhhh that she got of of me :D

your turn!

Alright, who has the hidden camera in my house? She might be your ex, but she's mine now. One ton of fun!!!!!!!!!!!