When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

any good places in toronto to buy a rep breitling or in the gta

danny13

just like the topic title says... does anyone know of any places around the gta that sells rep breitling?

doubt it but ya might wanna go exploring the downtown area if you're really that keen on it

bTw which particular rep are ya looking for ? the dealers on here will probably have it as well

Edited by chronoluvvv

I can tell you that there is no dealer of quality reps in Toronto. There are a few crap reps for sale at the pawn shops on Church St., and some more junk if you search Craigslist. But if you want quality, buy from the dealers listed here.

Except Silix.

I can tell you that there is no dealer of quality reps in Toronto. There are a few crap reps for sale at the pawn shops on Church St., and some more junk if you search Craigslist. But if you want quality, buy from the dealers listed here.

Except Silix.

That's where I was 3 months ago, and when you start to appreciate the so many other brands available, you will expand your search, via the dealers associated with this forum and be amazed at the quality. It takes about a month to decide what you want, where to buy it, buy it, and wait the 2 weeks for delivery, but it comes. Like Christmas, the waiting is part of the experience.

Except Silix.

+1 one on that - I wouldn't even bother to look in TO. Dealers are the best for selection.

doubt it but ya might wanna go exploring the downtown area if you're really that keen on it

bTw which particular rep are ya looking for ? the dealers on here will probably have it as well

thanks! um the navitimer, montbrilliant, and the cosmonaute thats pretty much it ... any suggestions

thanks! um the navitimer, montbrilliant, and the cosmonaute thats pretty much it ... any suggestions

You say that now...but the Skyland, Skyland Blacksteel V2 with the DLC coating, Seawolf, Blackbird...all beautiful reps. Then...the other brands kick in...read the reviews in all the different forum areas, and you'll see how your interests expand 10-fold!!

You say that now...but the Skyland, Skyland Blacksteel V2 with the DLC coating, Seawolf, Blackbird...all beautiful reps. Then...the other brands kick in...read the reviews in all the different forum areas, and you'll see how your interests expand 10-fold!!

hahahaha i can now understand what you mean hahahah

hahahaha i can now understand what you mean hahahah

...and your credit card will soon learn too...then your family and girlfriend/wife/partner criticize you for buying so many watches...so you have to stop...stop buying just for yourself that is...and you buy them watches as gifts...and it goes on and on and on.

WHEN you realize the wealth of information on the forum, and the source of good times that it is, I trust you will be compelled to upgrade your membership to a supporter subscription to keep the forum alive!!

Enjoy the ride.