When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Board Cleanup Details

Admin

Ok, I've clean up the board a little. Unused sections have been deleted, others have been merged and moved around. Take a minut eot have a look around so that you know where the forums have gone. Miss Understood has for instance been moved to the off-topic section (Not sure if she will like that. I did it while she was sleepipng!)

Also, a lot of dealers have been removed. This is because their dealer fee has not been paid. I am sorry to have to do this, but our initial start-up funds ar now starting to run low and we need a steady cash flow to pay for our dedicated offshore server to keep our community here. More RWG supporters would also be highly appreciated so please concider upgrading your membership to a supporter membership.

I still advocate charging a modest annual subscription fee.

Aside from helping with the RWG cash-flow, I bet it would solve a lot of the recent problems our dealers have encountered from members here.

Of course, that wouldn't prevent the same people from screwing things up for the dealers via other forums, but it's a step in the right direction.

I still advocate charging a modest annual subscription fee.

Aside from helping with the RWG cash-flow, I bet it would solve a lot of the recent problems our dealers have encountered from members here.

Of course, that wouldn't prevent the same people from screwing things up for the dealers via other forums, but it's a step in the right direction.

I think I agree...

However, I'd suggest a 60-day trial [or maybe 30]...

If I had been hit up right out of the gate for a memebrship fee when I first found the board, I would of turned around and left.

Folks need to see the value before they'll pay...

Another potential issue is that if we charge membership, they might simply go to one of the other boards...

justthinkingoutloudhere

TT

Edit to add: The dealer areas have not been deleted. They have only been made invisible. So this is just to inform the dealers who whould still like to keep their areas that they will be restored as soon as payment is received ;)

Guest overboosted
I think I agree...

However, I'd suggest a 60-day trial [or maybe 30]...

If I had been hit up right out of the gate for a memebrship fee when I first found the board, I would of turned around and left.

Folks need to see the value before they'll pay...

Another potential issue is that if we charge membership, they might simply go to one of the other boards...

justthinkingoutloudhere

TT

good thoughts!