When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Rolex Datejust

rip

rip - Please do not take any comments or criticisms here personally. It is just that high level reps & frankens (not to mention the occasional gen that pops up here & there) are quite commonplace here & your watch, which I suspect you have put ALOT of time & effort into, is, sadly, lacking all the things that most here have come to accept as a minimum standard. However, if you re-do your post to detail the actual operations you performed &/or the parts you installed to produce the finished watch, I think that would receive much higher praise. You might also receive specific recommendations on how to improve your watch's failings (should that be your goal).

This was more like a joke hehe

Found on the bottom of a drawer and remember i got it as a kid once we were on a vacation :)

My very first rep :D

PS: I didn't glue on the logo, it was like that!

This was more like a joke hehe

Found on the bottom of a drawer and remember i got it as a kid once we were on a vacation :)

My very first rep :D

PS: I didn't glue on the logo, it was like that!

As above, any time you decide you don't want it, feel free to send it my way :good::)

As above, any time you decide you don't want it, feel free to send it my way :good::)

What do you bid?

May I remind you that this is a VERY rare replica, and therefore the price is quite different from other reps out there...

:rolleyes:

What do you bid?

May I remind you that this is a VERY rare replica, and therefore the price is quite different from other reps out there...

:rolleyes:

Sadly, I don't have any spare cash at the moment, but if you have a figure in mind, let me know, and I'll see what I can scrape together at the end of the month :)

how nostalgic. it's the same watch a friend sold to me when i was 13. i almost cried when the crown broke from the stem. i took it to an AD to get repaired and the watchmaker came out from the back to tell me that they could not repair it.