When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

JLC Master Calender Eta 2836-2

db1

i was jsut looking at P.C's site and found a rep i've never seen before, it looks simple, yet complicated and classy

http://www.jpc8118.com/jl01001-master-cale...362-p-4529.html

it's also a little pricey.. why is that? is the movement is unique?

i can see moonphase comlication and a month hand or something like that? is that a modded movement or an original eta movement that is capable of doing the moonphase complication and the extra month hand ?

does anyone has this rep? how is it ?

it looks like light and comfi

any info is welcome :)

I'd check the JLC website but as far as I know there is no truly accurate JLC rep (I wish there were). The extra hand is the day of the month and obviously the month and day are displayed under 12 (but from what I understand the month must be changed manually). I'm guessing this will come with the Asian 2836 clone movement we've been seeing but IMHO the price is a little high for that rep.

As always- check the JLC website/ebay for genuine pics (It looks like the watch is from the Master Control line) and see how it compares. If you like it, get it!

Good luck!!

I'm guessing this will come with the Asian 2836 clone movement we've been seeing but IMHO the price is a little high for that rep.

I second that.

I dunno about accuracy against a real model, it kind of look like a fantasy.

btw the rep hasn't a moonphase, it's just a night/day indicator.

thanks for the input guys !

IMO it is indeed a little pricey if there's no gen ETA beating inside- i also thought it might just be the clone-eta that comes with a big portion of the "swiss eta" titles this days..

the watch is nice looking, but it's a great tip to look it up on the JLC or ebay for accuracy :)

i was looking for a non chrono moonphase rep,

looking for something light, classy and with some extra complication(s) that are non-chrono (e.g. perpetual calendar, moonphase, power reserve etc..)

any recommendations ?

• 4 years later...