When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pre V's "Prevendome & PreA" M

Pre V

P1000269.jpg

Greetings my friends, my Panerai lovers, haters and most of all, the Prevendome enthusiasts.

The time has arrived where by I have finished 2 Pre As --- PAM 0002 and PAM 0009, and 5218-201/A.

Most definitely, many thanks to FGD for his perfection in those thick indices.

P1000262.jpg

1) Pre A 0002 --- 2nd Generation FGD Dial without lume, DSN Case, T48 crown, Swiss Unitas 6497, 6500 caseback, ABP custom single-ridged Hornback gator

P1000272.jpg

2)Pre A 0009 --- 1st Generation FGD Dial without lume, DSN PVD Case, T48 Crown, Swiss Unitas 6497, 6500 caseback, OEM Black Calf

P1000274.jpg

3) 5218-201A --- 2nd Generation FGD Dial with lume, DSN Case, T48 Crown, Swiss Unitas 6497 with Panerai engravings, 1st gen DSN caseback with correct 018 font, Strapmasters Brown Shark

P1000277.jpg

P1000261.jpg

P1000260.jpg

Thank you my friends! :)

I have totally forgotten to include that magnificent 5218-202/A that our own very watchmaster Watchdog has completed a couple of weeks back, in this "threesome".

On the Prevendome / PreA menu list next: (I know I am going crazy)

2 x Pre A 0002

1 x 5218-201/A

I hope to complete the next 3 pieces in the next 48 hours.

For those who have gotten FGD's 2nd Generation dials, the feet fits like a glove on a Swiss Unitas. (compared to the 1st generation which took me quite sometime to accomplish)

Am definitely awaiting FGD's next prevendome offerings of 203/A which I am eagerly anticipating.

WOW indeed ....I've only ever seen all three dials together in my own watch box ....much respect to you Pre-V as my best customer by far!!

The watches look fantastic builds as well - I prefer the thinner indices on the 2nd Gen dials but having said that - the 009 looks absolutely beatiful in stealth black with that strap combo!

The 201/A on a shark is the all time classic - another superb combo!!

Thanks once again for support and congratulations on 3 beautiful watches.

Next I want to finish the Pre-V / Pre-A set with 5218 203/A , 205/A 218/A and Pre-A 001 - the only issue is I don't know how many of each to make - there's not a lot of people out there who want to have the complete set and I doubt there'd be more than 10 people interested in 205/A , 203/A or even 218/A...??

Pre-A 001 is a little easier - with this fitting 001/004 and PAM 40 I think it would be a lot more versatile!!

Cheers

FGD

WOW indeed ....I've only ever seen all three dials together in my own watch box ....much respect to you Pre-V as my best customer by far!!

The watches look fantastic builds as well - I prefer the thinner indices on the 2nd Gen dials but having said that - the 009 looks absolutely beatiful in stealth black with that strap combo!

The 201/A on a shark is the all time classic - another superb combo!!

Thanks once again for support and congratulations on 3 beautiful watches.

Next I want to finish the Pre-V / Pre-A set with 5218 203/A , 205/A 218/A and Pre-A 001 - the only issue is I don't know how many of each to make - there's not a lot of people out there who want to have the complete set and I doubt there'd be more than 10 people interested in 205/A , 203/A or even 218/A...??

Pre-A 001 is a little easier - with this fitting 001/004 and PAM 40 I think it would be a lot more versatile!!

Cheers

FGD

My friend, it's an honour to be able to get a hold of your Prevendome offerings and I am grateful beyond words.

I am definitely interested in your 203/A, 205/A, 218/A and Pre-A 0001, so much so I might just grab 2 or 3 of each dial... :)

The reason I am so excited about your project as I forsee that in a couple of years, should you decide to retire, it'll be really rare as hen's teeth to get a hold of them anymore.

My objective is to complete the possible PreV and PreA while the cooker is still hot! when it simmer downs, it'll be really a miss which I will regret in years to come.

Your discontinuation of 202/A I hope you will bring it back to the Prevendome scene again as there has been a tons of PMs that has been sent to me regarding Watchdog's work on mine.

I am officially "Prevendome Insane" but am loving every bit of it... :)

Watch this thread, it'll be a Threesome that will evolve into a 7th Heaven......