When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do You think of zenreplica.com ?

spachev

What do You think about this site- zenreplica.com ? I haven't found anything about this site here. Is it reliable ?

Not a lot tbh...click the links button to the trusted dealers. ;)

The guys above have said it all bud! Why possibly waste money when you have sure fire bets on here! The dealers on here are top notch and will help you as much as they can! As will the forum members of course!

Sixx :bones:

here is the deal, there is no such thing as a good or great piece available in all the rep world that is not carried by a dealer you will see here.

:)

we are on the cutting edge of everything available if not also helping sometimes to get flaws fixed.

you found the right place to be, sit back and enjoy

What do You think about this site- zenreplica.com ? I haven't found anything about this site here. Is it reliable ?

Well, that place is an obvious rippoff/scam. You can do much better with the dealers here. With that said, you should have your expectations in check. That full rose gold watch is a nice watch, but if you wear it every day the gold will wear through. You should probably pick up a nice steel watch to wear every day and pick up that Rose Gold one for special occasions.

Just my opinion but I've got a really nice day-date in RG and I leave it in a drawer most of the time because noone would believe I wear a $20K watch everyday, and I want to keep the plating in good shape for the good occasions to wear it.

Just my opinion. :)

My thinking with reps is that if you buy something that isn't very 'bling' you stand a greater chance of not being asked about it / found out. That gold Rolex watch is really going to shout this is fake this is fake..like the last poster said keep for special 'suit' occasions and get a Sub or PO beater that will still look good after 6 months and age gracefully for everyday wear - just my 2 cents