When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trip to SouthEast Asia + Hong Kong/GZ - Watches?!?

slay

Heyho fellaz!

I was wondering if anyone can point me into a direction where it would be best to shop for High Quality reps on a trip to Asia? Is it easy to find them on the streets in GZ or even bangkok? I'm looking for some bargain hunting while I'm there! Are there any particular malls or areas that I should look for where I can find high quality reps? The cheap stuff will probably be all over Asia, but I'm more thinkin in terms of HBB, ROO, UN, etc.

PS. any tips regarding cultural attractions or secret islands/places in cambodia, laos, vietnam and thailand are also more than welcome!

A number of the dealers operate out of Gaungzhou and if you ask them there will be one or two willing to meet you over there.

At least other members have linked up with a dealer when they have traveled there.

Ken

contact Hont from RWI - it's what I did while I was in GZ...sent him a list of watches I wanted him to get for me, agreed upon a price and he brought them to my hotel room...we went together after the deal to the watch market, he showed me where to look for other stuff...

if you want more help PM me and you'll get all the needed info...

good luck!

You need to find where the watch markets are located, the markets where our GZ based dealers get their stuff from. The locations can be found through googling... . I would do what Ken mentioned, link up with a GZ based dealer, they'll take you to the good stuff.