When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to all this and about to get my first rep.

Hey people. :D

Ive been looking at replica watches for a while now, I was just about to make an order from some ripoff site when I thought I better try find some enthusiasts and see where to buy one from.

Good job I did as I site I was looking at has a bad reputation.

Ive been on RWG for about a week now and I would like to order my first rep tomorrow.

I say my first because there are just so many styles and designs I love, im sure ill end up with 100's ;)

I want to choose my first purchase with care though because if i get ripped off or get a crap watch it may put me off, but if I get a good one first time I know ill be hooked.

sofar I have narrowed it down to these

http://www.jpc8118.com/000000blsa10018-sky...ted-p-5159.html

http://www.jpc8118.com/000eb10022-1911-dis...800-p-4746.html

http://www.jpc8118.com/fe10005-scuderia-00...bph-p-2713.html

http://www.jpc8118.com/000000000un10006-ma...800-p-5657.html Im not sure about the colour of this one but I LOVE the watch and this looks like a good colour rep, not that im an expert or anything <_<

What do you guys think to these choises as a first rep? Ive done as much research as I can but im getting impatient to start the collection .

Im leaning towards the ferrari one atm but im not sure.

This is a seller from the forums section, is this the 'josh' i read about so much?

Thanks for any help.

Alfie (Total rep noob)

Edited by dema

I went the cheep rout and bought a Omega Po quartz. It was only $118.00. It was great first rep for me. I like the Pam. I will Probably get the yellow Grand Tourismo In a few months, fingers crossed. ;) The Ferrari Is also one of the most accurate reps around Imho. I dont see you going wrong with any of these reps. Perfect Clones Is Indeed Josh. Good luck and keep us posted :) Mike

Well........................

After a little thought I decided not to go for a 'super rep' and to go for one of the type of watches that caught my eye in the first place. I like the idea of spending a little less and testing the water like you guys said.

I have always liked the skeleton type watches and decided to follow my heart and go for one that looks cool rather than how good a copy it is. I have never seen one of these or even heard of Dewitt I love this watch no matter what the original look like.

1.jpg

Ordered from Perfect Clones

Heres fingers crossed for what I hope will be the first of many beautiful watches

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by dema

Thanks for these,

Im so glad I decided to try find some replica experts rather than just buying from the first site to pop up on google.

This site is awesome. B)

It is really the Community as a whole that takes credit.. I myself am not an "expert" just a part of the whole and a team member here..

but I regress..

Welcome !!.. you have hit the best watch forum bar none.. genuine or replication.

you WILL find experts here.. in movements as well as detail in dial etc.

take your time and you will find as much enjoyment here as we all have..

This is a great community .. I've found a home here.. and tons of support !!

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Well it has arrived B)

Top quality, low price and good service, im very pleased with the whole adventure.

I have a feeling im hooked now, the collection has started, ill get some pics up when i get a decent camera.

Thanks for all the help people, this site is a wonderful place. Not only did you stop me getting ripped off but I think I would have cried when I saw the words "handed over to customs" on the tracking report without all your noob advice.

B)B)B)B)B)B)B)