When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 004

Bazz

This one has been a little while in the making.

It started out as a first gen 111 from EL, since then the case and buckle was sent to palp for a pvd coating, I replaced the canon pinion and hour wheel to the longer ones, I changed the dial to a Davidsen one and added a solid case back from Josh. I have a bigger pvd crown on order from palp and that will of course be changed once it arrives.

I will try and take some better pics when I have time

:wub:

99872-26482.jpg

99872-26483.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful watch Bazz :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've fallen in love with the PVDs, got a 195a little while back from Davidsen and just a few minutes ago ordered a PAM 026.. An OEM PreV cognac strap with PVD buckle is in the mail as well :-)

Wear it well!!! :yu:

mikellem: I respect your opinion. :) I actually had a 5218-202A ordered from davidsen, had it on my wrist and just didnt seem right to me. Could be the finish, I reckon it is too dark, almost black. I know PVD has different type of finishes based on the material they use and the outcome also depended on whether the case is beadblasted. Well, I wasnt too keen on the one I had. My bro loved it so I passed it on to him. Nevertheless a great looking watch but not when it is on my wrist.