When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new 005 Logo

chefcook

Hello everybody,

this evening I assembled my 005 Logo. It consists of

- standard cartel case

- DSN 005 F Series case back

- DSN 005 dial

- DSN hands

- V crown guard

- T48 crown

- Seagull 3600 (asian 6497)

- High cannon pinion

- BOB calf strap

I chose the asian 6497 because of three reasons: At about 30 Euro in it's best grade it is cheap, it is very reliable and it has the correct beat rate. To be sure that the movement really will be reliable a local watchsmith gave it a full service.

DSN's caseback fits perfectly on the cartel case :)

The DSN dial and hands are superlumed with C1. The lume shot attached is not photoshopped and the dial was not charged before. Just normal exposure to sun light when taking the pics.

I am very happy with the result :)

e19ttl.jpg

292nv5j.jpg

21n4ler.jpg

2vwi7v7.jpg

1z22i60.jpg

2us945w.jpg

303ifcm.jpg

24e99uv.jpg

33b1tf7.jpg

244s9xt.jpg

1z4xto8.jpg

14ufbdc.jpg

Looks nice!

btw, are the lug screws supposed to be so deep on the inside of the lugs or are the screws with the original more flush with the outside of the case?

Looks nice!

btw, are the lug screws supposed to be so deep on the inside of the lugs or are the screws with the original more flush with the outside of the case?

You are right, the screws on my pam are a little too short. They shoul be recessed from the outside of the case but not that much. I am still searching for some longer screws...

Looks real good.

Where did you get the parts? Looking for a good rep case myself. I wish I could find one that did not have the lug dimples.

The case came from Precious Time about a year ago.

Good one !

And I'm intesting in V CG , how to get that ?

I want to mod my pams !

Shoot a PM to our respected Member V. Maybe he still has some of his crown guards.

Looks real good.

Where did you get the parts? Looking for a good rep case myself. I wish I could find one that did not have the lug dimples.

Thought the correct way to go was WITH dimples between the lugs on the case.

Gen's seem to have these to avoid thicker straps scuffing on the case in the middle between the lugs......

You are right, the screws on my pam are a little too short. They shoul be recessed from the outside of the case but not that much. I am still searching for some longer screws...

I found some nice ones from Ebay. some are way to short, but I found a couple in between the lot that I bought that were perfect. The standard rep screws most times turned out to be too short.