When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HI RWG.. another girl joins you here!

Welcome watchgirl. I'm sure you noticed the preponderance of naked women avatars and signatures.............the members love females, you are a welcome addition. B)

I have seen some posts that may be deemed offensive. I'd prefer it if these types of photos didnt appear in any threads I start. Also, any threads that contain nudity should have a warning so people can choose IF/WHEN they open these posts.

I'm interested in watches, nothing else :D

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I have seen some posts that may be deemed offensive. I'd prefer it if these types of photos didnt appear in any threads I start. Also, any threads that contain nudity should have a warning so people can choose IF/WHEN they open these posts.

I'm interested in watches, nothing else :D

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Oh-uh! Mama's n' da haus! Watch it boys! We gonna be in trobol!!!!

Sheesh Guy's... 25 posts.. :o

ya think no one here has seen le femme before.. :rolleyes:

other Noobs are lucky to get a .. Welcome.. :inverted:

One thing men do well.. lie.. :lol:

but one thing you can count on here,, is honest tech info without scams.. that is what we are here for and Admin and his team make sure we're safe..

so welcome to a great community.

And I will say ... "atta boy,.. girl"

A~C

Lani

One thing that is very scary about this site is how good reps actually are. And goes to show just how careful one has to be when laying down huge chunks of cash for a genuine item.

It might take me a while to get used to this site. Coming from many other sites, where even a homage is frowned upon... it is sorta strange seeing so many replicas.

Id say theres a lot that can be learned on this site. I look forward to learning and participating.

Cheers