When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HI RWG.. another girl joins you here!

Hi there

Great forum here B)

I'm another female watch fanatic! I currently own a Gen PAM 048 and a Gen Sub No Date 14060... and now I can't stop thinking about a TT watch of some sort.. being somewhat fickle previously, I thought I'd try a Rep TT DJ before buying the real thing.. or not! ;) just in case I dont like it. My fickleness has caused me to lose quite a bit of cash over the years, and I'm not wanting to do that anymore.

Only thing now is that I also want a TT DJ and a 42mm Radiomir which I hear is quite hard to find...

So wish me luck :D

Welcome to RWG Watchgal :)

You seem well informed so I know you will fit in nicely here.

Ken

Thanks Ken - I've been 'into' watches for years and years now! So I know my way around ;)

Thanks for the other comments too. I'll have to say ick to Chanel tho, not my cuppa tea at all. I'm more into the same watches all you guys like! The TT desire is new and unusual for me, I'm not really a gold wearing person.... but you know what it's like when we WIS get an idea in our heads :D

I'm another female watch fanatic!

Who are the other ones ? :huh:

Hey, WatchGal, welcome here.

Reps are leading to gen as we all know...so it's wise to test a rep before going for the real deal indeed :good:

Maybe, after a while you will also keep some reps and NOT buy the real deal anyway ...they are so close now.

Enjoy our community!

Cheers

Stephane

Welcome Watchgal! You know, after you've turned into a longtime and well loved member here it's going to force me into finding a new favorite quote. For quite some years it's been the Speech of St. Crispin ... but maybe a little change is a good thing!

Trying it on for size: "We few, we happy few, we band of WISsers..."

:g:

welcome Watchgal!...

besides the apparent knowledge you have on watches, the REAL question is: do you know anything about taking out somali pirates with pinpoint accuracy in rough seas?!...

R-

Hey! Cool down there, Cowboy, we need to train her in Special Ops for that.....it will come! Welcome watchGal! We had one unforgetable female member here before, so you have big shoes to fill..........

which I know you could!

Good luck and get that 48 slot watch case ready!

Hike

Now here I am stuck at the airport......after boarding the plane, gotten comfortable,............and then told to dis-embark cause the engines won't start!!!!! Yeeeeeh! <_<

You're the only woman here Watchgirl. I just said something recently about what an introduction thread would look like if it was a female that posted. Welcome!

+3 for wristies. Ive seen my fill of the hairy arms around here! :D