When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a good montebrilliante rep

totalwise

I prefer not to buy a rep, and have work done to it, as it always ends up costing more than just buying a good quality rep from a good dealer.

Subject and sub-subject pretty much sums it up. I've seen many dealers sell the MB with false subdials, which are embarassingly bad, even with a $300 price tag.

Anybody had any luck with buying a good rep, or know any dealers who sell the real deal.

thanks

The false sub dials .. your referring to the 'fakes" in which the subs are "functional" and not "working" ??

all the replications by the factory dealers.. have "working" sub dials meaning they actually function as per the genuine..

the constant flaw on mocst of these reps is the sunken DW .. because of the movement used..

the legend looks very good compared to the genuine.. a "genuine sample" was used to replicate it .

but you'll have to live with the sunken DW..

The false sub dials .. your referring to the 'fakes" in which the subs are "functional" and not "working" ??

all the replications by the factory dealers.. have "working" sub dials meaning they actually function as per the genuine..

the constant flaw on mocst of these reps is the sunken DW .. because of the movement used..

the legend looks very good compared to the genuine.. a "genuine sample" was used to replicate it .

but you'll have to live with the sunken DW..

Is the sunken datewheel the only issue??

I thought the chronograph units where all wrong and positioned differently to the rep.

Sorry, I'm not a big on the rep knowledge, but I do buy watches and scrutinise them to death, do lots of research, and end up regreting making the purchase. So 'm hoping someone can spare me the heartache.

Is the sunken datewheel the only issue??

I thought the chronograph units where all wrong and positioned differently to the rep.

Sorry, I'm not a big on the rep knowledge, but I do buy watches and scrutinise them to death, do lots of research, and end up regreting making the purchase. So 'm hoping someone can spare me the heartache.

Exactly which Montbrilliant are you looking for? There are decent reps of the datora and legend, but nothing worth looking at for the regular montbrilliant. Post a pic of the model you are looking for and I'll show you whats available and what flaws are associated with that particular model.

Hi andreww

I want to buy the montebrilliante legende complete white dial, there is no complete white dial legende on the breitling website, would it be fair to say that the reps that have that colour, are not accurate?

http://www.breitling.com/en/#/models/navit...rillant-datora/ This is the Datora which has the colour scheme I like, steel watch with white dial, but it has too much going on the clockface for my taste, prefer the legende writing and subdials (only has 2 rather than 3)

• 3 weeks later...
Exactly which Montbrilliant are you looking for? There are decent reps of the datora and legend, but nothing worth looking at for the regular montbrilliant. Post a pic of the model you are looking for and I'll show you whats available and what flaws are associated with that particular model.

Sorry to hijack this thread but was told that MB rep is inaccurate and the heavy modification makes it unstable at the best.

Therefore andreww, could you kindly enlighten me if the following model is accurate?

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/e...r/Montbrilliant

This was supposed to be my 1st rep that never reached me, no thanks to Jakub222.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Cara