When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

192 hours of power reserve!

rmcsherry

Glad to see that you hard-collaborated-work efforts have finally seen the Daylight of Accomplishment Ross! :)

Your Angelus end-result is nothing but pure vintage beauty, oozing out the flavours that most of us can only yearn to strap, less winding... ;)

I am sure you are onto something new...all the best, and I am sure we will all be around to see the next Bigger one!

Holy cow! I just found this thread. Congrats on the holy grail both to you and all the great folks who helped you achieve it. Glad to hear it is not a safe queen. That one should be worn with pride.

On a different note - We all owe you a great amount of gratitude for all of your tireless efforts to advance all of our vintage projects. Your time and generosity is unparalleled. I cannot think of a more deserving person for a wonderful project. I know I am gushing but in this case it is wholly deserved.

Most importantly, wear that work of art well! :D

Fantastic Ross a masterpiece and glad to see you have it completed at long last

In the style of Mastercard adverts

1095 days in the making

192 hours of power resevre

240 stem wound , correct bridges , incredible case and dial , sublime strap

Priceless!!

Congratulations and wear it with absolute pride mate!

FGD

Holy cow! I just found this thread. Congrats on the holy grail both to you and all the great folks who helped you achieve it. Glad to hear it is not a safe queen. That one should be worn with pride.

On a different note - We all owe you a great amount of gratitude for all of your tireless efforts to advance all of our vintage projects. Your time and generosity is unparalleled. I cannot think of a more deserving person for a wonderful project. I know I am gushing but in this case it is wholly deserved.

Most importantly, wear that work of art well! :D

Thanks for the kind comments - I try to be helpful wherever possible, and just wait for the next project (on behalf of an esteemed member ;) ) to see some slightly more in-depth information on these projects!