When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I bit the Bullet

stretchrunner

Ok now....I could not make my mind up so I buying my first 2 subs....one from BK....and the other from....eurotimez.

I did not want to wait and see when one comes in and then auhhh shucks order another and have to wait....So I guess the BuG has bit me in the

@%&.....I ordered 2 from 2 diff dealers and I will go from there.

where or when does it stop.....the addiction...the with draws :o

LOOKING forward to this new hobby....so wish me luck !!! :rolleyes:

good luck, man. This is an addictive hobby. Pace yourself!

I hope both are excellent additions.

be well.

I know the feeling - joined just a couple of week - ordered my second rep, first time I did not know any better and purchase some junk of something like iReplica.com. This time I purchased the same watch but of decent quality from Chris (Eurotimez), started out just wanted to replace the bad rep with the exact same one (Rolex 16613 TT with blue Dial) and this how I discovered RWG. The watch is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, the bad part while I was waiting for the watch to be delivered I spent way to much time on this forum, learned a lot, and I discovered a few more watches I need to have - don't know why, but I found something new almost every day that I need to have. Also discovered the wonderful world of BK's garage and the wonderful work he is doing - and I burning to put a deposit down for the new DSSD! Tried to convince myself that I need to pace myself...... need to go now - have another watch I have my eye on that I might have to purchase tonight!

Yes ,That's exactly how I found this forum ...looking for a site that will not ripp you off...I read you can get eta for around 400.00....wasnt about to pay 850.00or a 1000.00 for internet with all those sites taking peoples money.... and sending junk in the mail......I searched and then I stumbled on to this site and joined ...I put off buying ...then started tinkering around this site...now I see where you can pick up a great looking time peice and spend a reasonable price .

LOL for years I heard all the rumors for real swiss reps.....I could never find the source of who or where you could find one.... ;) the secret is out but will stay with me ^_^

Im addicted but still have soooooo much too learn ...Thanks Bk for your help and patients with all my ????'s :D

The addiction never stops. Even if you leave the forum for a hiatus, the addiction will lay dormant, but never truly go away...

BTW... I have a feeling you'll like the WM9 the most out of that pair. I Especially like the mod factor with this one. I've fitted a fair number of gen parts to mine...

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

Good thing this is a fun hobby at least. The way I look at it, there are worse things that I could be doing with my money...

GREAT set of pics....not GREAT LOOKING TIME PEICE UBIQUITOUS :thumbsupsmileyanim::1a:

Yes and that Sir is just what Im affraid of.. :o