When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paul smith wallet

docdoc

Hi,

Although I can't really answer your questions, you might want to PM kenberg. I'm sure he'll give you an honest answer.

You can go in on accesories / Bergie's/ man-ology section and look at pictures of the Paul Smith wallets.

Hope that might help.

Jim

Doc I grabbed one locally here in Australia off of ebay and I wasn't impressed at all.

The leather was not too bad with the stamp nice and deep on the front but the problems are on the inside.

Normally Paul Smith has photos embossed on the inside but the reps don't get these correct...Miss placed, Too dark etc.

Also the credit card holders on the original have what can be described as a nice turned coated edge to them so they don't frey and look crappy over time.

On the reps this is way off and cheaply coated so would look like crap in no time.

I wouldn't touch these reps again..Plenty of better rep wallets out there.

That was kind of my point in asking that question. Gosh give a fellow forum member a chance atleast. :huh:

Um I'm not sure if you took offense to my post but rest assured it wasn't aimed at deriding you but more to clear the point with the other posters.

Like all replica goods there are many different levels of quality being made (think canal street) and I think my reviews show that my goods are of a much higher standing.

Ken

Um I'm not sure if you took offense to my post but rest assured it wasn't aimed at deriding you but more to clear the point with the other posters.

Oh, none taken whatsoever :) I understood that. It was the site I was referring too as the member to be given a chance. I felt like I gave some advice to atleast check out your site , ask you a simple question but the advice was just pushed aside because one or two guys bought something off bad ebay. Like there aren't any threads in the forum about people being burned on ebay before. :p

Unfortunately I see this all the time, people buy accessory items off eBay and when they receive cheap junk they go about proclaiming that all accessory items are junk.

Ken

I purchased a genuine Mont Blanc wallet for about $300 and I was very impressed with the quality of the leather and the robustness of the product. I always have many coins and even though the little coin purse is always bulging the wallet has stayed together impressively. I am concerned a rep wallet might fall apart or have an odor.