When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Frederic Bonnus From France.. Please Drop Paypal Compliant

Jos Nana

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's something to consider: those websites selling reps for $900 could be the ones trying to hit our dealers with paypal complaints. It is in their best interest to shut down our dealers.

I do not recommend a maximum posting limit on the forums. What does that prove? Nothing! I think the first transaction of a newbie should be something other than paypal, then if the buyer is honourable, he is put on a good guys list and that list is shared amongst the dealers.

I've had 4 good deals with EL and Joshua.

I should add that for our native-French speaking members, a few anonymous calls to the French douane (customs bureau) concerning a Mr. Boner (we have his real name and address) who is importing fake French and Swiss watches from China will be suseptible to getting this jerk into a lot of hot water

C'mon, guys... don't lets be limited by the truth.

Let your imagination run riot.

With a little creativity, we could get the Gendarmes pulling up his floorboards and digging his garden... :D

There is no question he receives it.. He posted that he wanted to sell the watch just a couple of days after receiving it.. Can someone help me to dig out that thread.. I could not find it ! Thanks !

By digging out that thread, we will be able to know his screen name..

Thanks

Joshua

Unfortunately if it was sold, the offer may have been deleted.

Are you sure it was offered on this board?

I really vote for a website-entry-form for newbies......or at leat 100 posts (oops, I have less)....doing a blacklist is fine.......if someone can manage to get off the list if he is doing fine.

I wait for 2 ordered (and paid) watches now for over 7 weeks and only got 2 short messages from the seller.......what do I do?....... I wait untill he comes back to my, no PP complaint...thats the way it should be.

my 0.02$

Theo

no, this is _NOT_ how it should be. if I order something and dont get anything delivered and the one who sold it to me, doesnt contact me in any way, I file a complaint after 45days, because thats all paypal gives you, 45days. after that you cant file a complaint anymore

i simply think that scammers (internet sites or customers) are everywhere !

Here is an IDEA:

maybe our dealers must ask for a downpayment BEFORE sending the package (when paying VIA paypal) and then send the package. after the receipt of the package on the other end, send the rest of the payment.

i mean all the trusted dealers here have 10000000000 posts on their favour, so they can be trusted with the above method.

when a new buyer chooses to trust the dealers of this site, then they should trust the payment requests from them.

since i never used paypal, i am not sure how it workd but i think the above can be applied anyway. regarding Western Union payments there are no problem what so ever for the dealers !

what do you think !!?

and just for the record, i HATE that phraze: " Excuse my French" ... english speakers cant take the fact that french is a much nicer language than english !!!!!!!! :victory::victory::thumbsupsmileyanim::3a:B)B)

Edited by Le-LibanoMarseillais

maybe our dealers must ask for a downpayment BEFORE sending the package (when paying VIA paypal) and then send the package. after the receipt of the package on the other end, send the rest of the payment.

I don't get it. Dealers today require payment in full, up front. The problem is that Paypal can allow you to take you money back.

and just for the record, i HATE that phraze: " Excuse my French" ... english speakers cant take the fact that french is a much nicer language than english !!!!!!!!

If French is so superior, why use 'parking', 'weekend', 'shampooing' from English, or any of the millions of borrowed Arab words. Don't even get me started on Verlan, a language designed to make French incomprehensible.

French is a language that has been frozen in time, which means it integrates modern terms so appallingly and the rich multi-cultured French population has to shoe-horn phrases from other languages wholesale. The Académie française, set up by Cardinal Richelieu, is there to guide and control the evolution of the language. It does so badly.

"J'vais kiffer mon oinj et niquer ma meuf, pijé?" That's the language of Moliere today.

Oh, excuse my French. :Jumpy:

Not only that, but French is a language which is progressively dying from lack of inventivity and and a domestic influx of new words and expressions.

Google the subject if you don't believe me: American English is hugely richer in terms of pure vocabulary and expressions, while French suffers a continual attrition (words and expressions which fall by the wayside of history) coupled with no new input - plus the 'Language Police' (l'Académie francaise), which has life and death approval over the acceptance any 'new' word appearing in print or on the spoken media.

A real Orwellian nightmare, resulting in a language which is increasingly out of synch with reality insofar as it lacks the words to describe it.

This in itself explains much of the 'French Exception' in the contemporary world.

Example at hand: I challenge le-LibanoMarseillais to provide the French equivalent of a simple pharse like "Bonnus the Boner is a bottom-feeding, scamming scum of an asshat.

No way, José.

Simple in English, impossible in French.

Not only that, but French is a language which is progressively dying from lack of inventivity and and a domestic influx of new words and expressions.

I'm afraid language isn't the problem here, the whole country is this situation : politics, economy, everything :black_eye:

Google the subject if you don't believe me: American English is hugely richer in terms of pure vocabulary and expressions, while French suffers a continual attrition (words and expressions which fall by the wayside of history) coupled with no new input - plus the 'Language Police' (l'Académie francaise), which has life and death approval over the acceptance any 'new' word appearing in print or on the spoken media.

So true, I've learn english when I was 5yo, and when I'm tired or sick, I often switch to english to express myself, it's so much simpler and clearer, where french makes everything difficult.

A real Orwellian nightmare, resulting in a language which is increasingly out of synch with reality insofar as it lacks the words to describe it.

This in itself explains much of the 'French Exception' in the contemporary world.

Then again, the problem is not the language, but France itself.

Sorry for my french... er... I mean, being a bad french <_<

Edited by FasTTaP

If you're in Paris, we (Pug, Usil and I) would be happy to meet up with you one of these early evenings for drinks and drolerie.....! :-)

Yeah, you're guaranteed loads of discussion on all things watch and non-watch in pleasant company. Opinions are rife as is camaraderie.

This is really amazing for french speaking people :lol::lol::lol:

Indeed, as the French would just say "Ta mere!"

Unfortunately if it was sold, the offer may have been deleted.

Are you sure it was offered on this board?

I spent a lot of time looking for that message (yes, i need a new hobby) and I could not find it. It must have been deleted.

I'd bee glad to meet you guys... BTW, are U french or americans living in Paris ?

I am neither French nor American, thankfully. :D

Look at the flag on the left - I'm one of the few people to not lie about where I'm from or where I live as a poor attempt at humour. :Jumpy:

JOSH you must go with TTK'S new customer policy !

no pp to newbies go with WESTERN UNION !

GOOD luck man !!

Good idea. Why don't we do no pp to anyone with less than 250 posts...

Good idea. Why don't we do no pp to anyone with less than 250 posts...

You've been here since March and you have 80 posts. How much rubbish would you have to post to be able to paypal, unless you fancied ordering in 2008. :blink:

So, shall we open a reps club in Paris?!

You're also here? Excellent, bring your Avatar. :animal_rooster:

You've been here since March and you have 80 posts. How much rubbish would you have to post to be able to paypal, unless you fancied ordering in 2008. :blink:

You're also here? Excellent, bring your Avatar. :animal_rooster:

umm... i was being sarcastic... the point being that it is easy for people with 190 or so posts to try to shut noobies out... oh, nevermind..it probably was not the best way to make a point if i need to explain it....