When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heres My Omega Po Getting A True Ocean Test, Lol

rbj69

this is one right before i got really ill i was working on to make close as perfect to the genuine, i actually went to a reeds jewelry shop that had everyone of these in stock and did a comparison, i can now say this baby is at least 98% close to genuine , the sales rep of omega happen to be in the store and i acted like i was thinking about buying the bigger one , so i took mine off to try it on and i also wanted to see the new ones , and talk about nervous he all of a sudden grabbed it and starting polishing it for me and telling me how he was thinking of getting a orange one like mine , i was about to have a panic attack right then and there and he simply handed it back to me and said dont u think those hour markers glow better on these than the old seamaster, and then and there that told me it passed cause he did check out the glow on mine, luckily i relumed it or he would have said something cause he was checking it out pretty hard, however i never saw him look at the back of the watch , i guess the front passed good enough lol

anyway here she is swimming in the ocean and smiling at me , this one came from trustywatchguy and what i did was take the markers off the old chinese dial which had the better font and put the markers from the bad new dial and switched them , then i raised the logo just a hair to be in better position and i relumed it and i tightened my bezel to feel really smooth and snug and reglued my insert down because they come with on tape holding them down , i also polished out and rebrushed the case/bracelet to be more like the genuine, also i polished out the bezel prongs to smoothe them out, i waterproofed it and this is what i came up with , enjoy!!!

101106-26278.jpg

101106-26279.jpg

101106-26280.jpg

101106-26281.jpg

101106-26282.jpg

101106-26283.jpg

101106-26284.jpg

i truly have missed u my friend, and the last two pics was taken before i went on my trip , just after i lumed it , just thought i throw them in the mix for u my friend , so how have u been?

joe

Joe - awesome job on the PO. Who needs to spend $$$$ for the OEM Dial when yours looks just as good. I may have to save up for my PO to look just as good as yours. :D

Joe - awesome job on the PO. Who needs to spend $$$$ for the OEM Dial when yours looks just as good. I may have to save up for my PO to look just as good as yours. :D

thanks alot my friend

joe

Hey now... if it was sunny outside at 12:55, how come it was pitch black at 12:06?

I think your sun is a rep.

:D

note the date on the PO on the pics with lume, and the ones at the beach.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

note the date on the PO on the pics with lume, and the ones at the beach.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

its the same date i assure u , lol