When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ever Been Hit By Customs ?

sonystyle

DANG !!

Do they contact you to to say they have destroyed the goods ..... or do you just never recieve the package ??

I got a letter all in japanese, got the mrs to translate, saying that the watches were being sent to rolex japan to be verified and if real they will send to me if not then they will be destroyed. well of course rolex japan will realise they are fake and destroy them.

sucks really sucks. Now im worried i might be on a kind of black list or something.

anybody have any ideas as to how i can avoid this agian??

ive asked my supplier to remove the movements of my next order and put in a piece of white circular paper the same size as the crystal and then put the movement back in, thus hiding the movement and dial. That way if opened customs willl think its just a case or something?? maybe?? do you think it would work??

I got a letter all in japanese, got the mrs to translate, saying that the watches were being sent to rolex japan to be verified and if real they will send to me if not then they will be destroyed. well of course rolex japan will realise they are fake and destroy them.

sucks really sucks. Now im worried i might be on a kind of black list or something.

anybody have any ideas as to how i can avoid this agian??

ive asked my supplier to remove the movements of my next order and put in a piece of white circular paper the same size as the crystal and then put the movement back in, thus hiding the movement and dial. That way if opened customs willl think its just a case or something?? maybe?? do you think it would work??

I think one way - I dont know if it applies to your area - is to use a different name and mailing address - in case you are flagged...

Too bad you lost your watches... It hurts to think of our nice reps being "destroyed." :bicycle::wounded1:

I think one way - I dont know if it applies to your area - is to use a different name and mailing address - in case you are flagged...

Too bad you lost your watches... It hurts to think of our nice reps being "destroyed." :bicycle::wounded1:

yeah im also using a different name and address from now.

also sorry for jacking your thread :wounded1: