When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most expensive Seamaster rep!

b16a2

Well I sent them a message saying would they please remove it because it wasn't real, listing the reasons why not.

I didn't hear back, suggesting they full well knew it was fake. So I sent another message and I got a reply, which did make me laugh.......

Dear Sir/ Madam (and I use these terms in the very loosest sense of the words),

Who do you think you are, to be able to send messages like that to people you do not know? I take slander very seriously and you will now find that your emails have been flagged to eBay and I will be collecting information for my solicitor, if correspondence of this manner continues. I have done nothing wrong, and you say that this makes you sick! It is people like you, who send unjustified slanderous comments with a massive disrespect for common courtesy and general manners that are at the very route of a lot of the problems in today?s society, and it is you that should take a very hard, long look at yourself and how you conduct yourself in general!

I replied saying thanks for their concerns for me destroying society, but I am actually a law student, and feel I have a better chance of persuading the court of a criminal case against them, than they do of filing slander against me. I actually encouraged him to get Ebay in touch with me so I could further explain what he has done.....no reply....I wonder why! Finsihed at

Someone could pretend to be a Swatch Group lawyer and send this guy a threatening email.

something along these lines:

Dear mr. Bozo,

if your Ebay sale of that fake Omega Seamaster will actually take place, we'll send you a lawsuit of one million Euros. (1.000.000 €)

However, if you agree to remove that auction immediately... guess what... we're going to sue your ass anyway.

Have a nice day, and thank you dearly for your courtesy and co-operation.

Jean-Pierre Francoise

Swatch Group

:D