When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Submariner WM9 v1 - which dealer sells at 'best' price ?

P_Diddy

Hi,

I read ByTor's review of Submariner WM9 v1 and liked it alot.

The WM9 is more available than before, so who offers it at the 'best' price currently? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks

P_Diddy

The WM9 v1 is only going to be available from another member as WM9 has now produced the v2. Check with BK to see if they are still available through him, or try WM's website ... watchmaker9.tv.

Edited by tomhorn

Does anyone know which factory makes the WM9 rep and why its only available through a selected dealer i.e. Watchmaker9 ?

Has production of WM9 v1 stopped?

On side note whilst acknowledging the VERY high quality of reps from Watchmaker9, his prices are equally very HIGH as well.

Thanks for your comments/views

The WM9 v1 is only going to be available from another member as WM9 has now produced the v2. Check with BK to see if they are still available through him, or try WM's website ... watchmaker9.tv.

Does anyone know which factory makes the WM9 rep and why its only available through a selected dealer i.e. Watchmaker9 ?

Has production of WM9 v1 stopped?

On side note whilst acknowledging the VERY high quality of reps from Watchmaker9, his prices are equally very HIGH as well.

Thanks for your comments/views

Only one factory makes the WM9..........hint....hint! Watch..........................maker............................9!

I read on one of the rep forums that George aka Watchmaker9 does not make/modify watches but is solely a dealer.

If this is the case, why is this factory dealing only exclusively with ONE dealer?

Can someone confirm the veracity of my assumption please.

Thanks for all 'sensible' comments....

P_Diddy

Only one factory makes the WM9..........hint....hint! Watch..........................maker............................9!