When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

G-10 and Zulu Luv.. or something else ?

lanikai

This may well be one of the Hottest most Humid Summers in Hawaii in a long time..

I"m pulling off the rubber and stainless in exchange for G-10's and Zulu's

So what's cooling off your wrist this Summer ? B)

summernatostrapsdssdpo0.jpg

The Mango tree provides shade.. but it's still hot.. :p

summernatostrapsdssdpo0.jpg

Post your Cool summer straps B)

A~C

Lani

I've got some Maratac's for a couple of watches...

IMG_2655.jpg

Usually just do the steel and leather option though... The heat here in Denver is pretty dry, so it's a little more bearable...

That's a nice looking dive watch, what kind of size is it? About the same as a Submariner?

TeeJay-

The case on that one measures about 42mm w/o crown; lugs are 22mm.

It wears fairly true to size with the big bezel and all. Here's a comparison with a 40mm Sub case:

IMG_2596.jpg

Ahh, so a bit larger, but not Planet Ocean size :D The bezel is certainly striking, it's a really nice watch :) Thanks for the comparison shots, it puts the size in perspective nicely :)

Scottish summer is what pretty much always keeps me cool!! Was 15 degrees the other day, man there were people wandering the streets with heatstroke and sunburnt noses!! ;):p

I'm wearing my Oakley Crankcase, the Unobtanium in the SS braclet helps keep it cool!!

Sixx :bones:

@Duddy.. Nice.. summer colours !! Your lucky ... does boston get hot ? or is it always coooool ?? B)

No, it gets hot and muggy in the northeast.

I usually wear rubber of steel during the day and save my leather straps for the cooler evenings....unless they are Kodiak treated waterproof straps.

Haven't gotten into the G10 or Nato straps yeat although I just got the new RAF Bond strap I'll give a try this summer on my no-date

Awesome selection, bro :good: Out of curiousity, how do you find the Zulu straps comfort-wise compared to the NATO ones? I really like the look of them, but they look like the loops would 'flap about' during wear :D