When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Suits

mingray

As title looking for a nice suit,with a 'nice' label....

had a few suits made last time i was in far east but they are now starting to age so on the lookout for a nice copy...

Can anybody recommend me a site/supplier...i saw this today

www.aoobuy.com

any experience with them anyone??

Cheers

Have a look at our very own Bergies, he is in the seller section. He has a ton of great reviews and can get you pretty much anything and realy quickly too!!

Check him out in the Dealers section under 'kenberg' /Bergies

Sixx :bones:

Iam buying a suit atm from Kenburg, and his service has been real good up to now, so go with what people have been saying and look at his suits. He just takes your jacket and waist measurements, so the suit may have to be tailored but lets face it thats not the end of the world.

Hope that helps

Regards

Suitu

I am ready to order some clothes from Kenberg (Bergies). Have a look at the reviews: he is a great dealer, nice person, excellent businessman... He is always willing to answer your questions, solve your doubts, provide the best products and, of course, solve any issue. In just two words: "a must" -for all those who want to buy clothes and accesories.

So, if you appreciate my 2 cents, don

I am ready to order some clothes from Kenberg (Bergies). Have a look at the reviews: he is a great dealer, nice person, excellent businessman... He is always willing to answer your questions, solve your doubts, provide the best products and, of course, solve any issue. In just two words: "a must" -for all those who want to buy clothes and accesories.

So, if you appreciate my 2 cents, don

Now thats worth a 10% discount. :D

Ken

That was not the reason why I asked "what else can you ask for?". :p Thanks, Ken, although the thing is I just stated a fact which is wellknown. And the reviews section if the living evidence of it. By the way, tomorrow I will take measures of my neck, etc. and order my RL Polos. The summer is coming -although these are rainy days in Spain- and they will do well in these hot months... And for the nights, a long sleeved one or two. :)