When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

119 From V

HighDef

Nice watch!! And a wicked looking strap to go with it as well. :)

Thanks Quarks. Actually that wicked strap is an "OREM" (Original Rep Equipment Manufacturer) :lol: . This is very attractive dress looking watch. Some days I feel uncomfortable wearing it, cuz it take a lot of notice at work, and a few of them would ask me to remove it so they can take a look closely. So far nobody has called me out.

Edited by HighDef

That is a great rep. I just got a 120 from Josh a few weeks ago. I wouldn't worry about anyone calling you out. The only real tell is the date mag. From the research I've done, this is one of the closest PAM reps. The bracelet on the 120 is very nice too. I took mine to my local AD and compared a few of them. I walked away quite satisfied with the quality (considering I saved about 5000USD), and have no problem wearing it in public.

If you get called out it will be from someone that is more of a freak than we are here. Congrats, wear it proudly.

If you get called out it will be from someone that is more of a freak than we are here. Congrats, wear it proudly.

The 120 is my favorite PAM--and for the money the rep is an outstanding value. But I'm not going to get one until they improve the dial, since no one is more of a freak than I am. The 120 dial should look exactly like the new blue GMT dial( grayish-blue w/ brushed main dial, "swirled" subdial) except w/ the correct printing of course. The mag and, I bet, the date wheel can be fixed.

The 40mm PAMS are damn near 1:1--it's a shame they didn't give the dial the attention those gorgeous cases deserve.

The 120 is my favorite PAM--and for the money the rep is an outstanding value. But I'm not going to get one until they improve the dial, since no one is more of a freak than I am. The 120 dial should look exactly like the new blue GMT dial( grayish-blue w/ brushed main dial, "swirled" subdial) except w/ the correct printing of course. The mag and, I bet, the date wheel can be fixed.

The 40mm PAMS are damn near 1:1--it's a shame they didn't give the dial the attention those gorgeous cases deserve.

Upon looking through a 7x loupe I found that the subdial is indeed "swirled" (I can't think of a better description), concentric etched rings, and the colour is very close. The date mag would be a pita to fix since it is inside of the crystal - you could probably get an OEM and hope that it fits. Also, the lume is quite pathetic so if I'm going to be out at night, this one stays in the watch box as punishment. If I want poor lume, I'll wear my vintage bond sub which is expected to have had some fade in 30 years.

If I had an extra 5300usd sitting around, I would buy the gen tomorrow. It's got such a wonderful look and feel to it.