When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Marcos ~ Monaco Yacht Club .. Tuiga

lanikai

The Tuiga Monaco has always been on my wish list.. but dishing out over 1000 usd was not an option .. I'm so glad I didn't .. it's on Sale now.. I would venture to say for me a "steal".. I just had to have a full ceramic... the gloss is just ... soooo not "ordinary"..

Many don't care for the HBB as a brand... I am in favour of the ceramic bezel.. and the smooth rubber strap..

Hope you enjoy these Macro's .. just a few of them .. I left out the case back deployment.. we've all seen them before.... A7750.. I may opt to swap this one for a eta.. we shall see.... :)

thanks in advance for viewing.. btw.. under 400 usd.. B)

hbbtuiga005.jpg

hbbtuiga004.jpg

hbbtuiga012.jpg

hbbtuiga011.jpg

hbbtuiga015.jpg

hbbtuiga013.jpg

hbbtuiga017.jpg

hbbtuiga008.jpg

hbbtuiga007.jpg

Thanks again for viewing

Lani B)

Add On: Case Back .. Wrist Shots

Very smooth engraving

you cannot tell the case back is engraved if you run your finger over it.. very well done !!

hbbtuiga032.jpg

The white lighting is fine.. the sky is so blue today :)

hbbtuiga024.jpg

The only Ar I've seen that can be compared side by side with chiefs ..a little more Hue, but still very close.

hbbtuiga025.jpg

hbbtuiga026.jpg

Vanilla Scented..

69960915.jpg

Hey Lani.....touch-down...congrats on that piece.

Full ceramic is sooo nice....only thing is...I do polish the case every 5 minutes with a small cloth because you see every fingerprint on it :D

Where is the usual wristshot?

Theo

P.S.: Does your B&R PVD chrono need a new home now?

A question, should this have the flags on the opposite side to the crown as well (if that makes sense)? I've seen some pictures of the gen with that, but I'm not sure. My memory's hazy!

A question, should this have the flags on the opposite side to the crown as well (if that makes sense)? I've seen some pictures of the gen with that, but I'm not sure. My memory's hazy!

Edit : found the post we had last year about this issue. It SHOULDN'T have the flags on the side, so this one is as accurate as it gets :tu:

I'm tempted by this or the ceramic case Black Magic.... the Black Magic was the first Hublot I wanted when i saw the gen...

Hey Lani.....touch-down...congrats on that piece.

Full ceramic is sooo nice....only thing is...I do polish the case every 5 minutes with a small cloth because you see every fingerprint on it :D

Where is the usual wristshot?

Theo

P.S.: Does your B&R PVD chrono need a new home now?

thanks Theo !!

I just wasn't "fellin" the wrist shot yesterday.... soon though...

the unworn B&R PVD Chrono.. has your name on it.. ... you just seemed to dissapear

It wouldn't go anywhere else.. :)

thanks Ubi ... I gotta admit the ceramic bezel just does this one for me .. this is my choice over the AP's .. there is just a silver glass like gloss to the ceramic..

@Chronos .... yes I have the black magic .. but with pvd bezel.. it's not a "tell" as you would think it is.. but it does add a lot of weight to the piece..

but I have a chiefs AR xtl on it .. it gets more comments than any other HBB's I wear... black on black :wub:

Hi Lani,

is it a closed caseback? Did the smooth starp come by default? Did you order it from Andrew?

I got the 1100 USD version and sold it to a friend, he was beating on me....but I wish I still would have it. Great watch.

AR looks good.

Hi Lani,

is it a closed caseback? Did the smooth starp come by default? Did you order it from Andrew?

I got the 1100 USD version and sold it to a friend, he was beating on me....but I wish I still would have it. Great watch.

AR looks good.

Should be a closed back as all of this model would be.

Hi Lani,

AR looks good.

Yes,.. I gotta get a pic of the case back... it is the engraved closed version... just beautiful engraved racing sails..

I orderd the smooth strap as a side.. I prefer it ..

This is from Joshua.. 380 usd..

I keep trying to find more blue in the AR.. it is the best AR out of the box... close to chiefs as far as very little hue.. and in direct sunlight.. no bluish tint.. just no crystal

I goota say it's worth the money.. @380 usd ...

Nice pics and nice watch.

Excuse my ignorance, but by full ceramic do you mean the case is ceramic as well? I remember seeing these in gold colored ceramic cases and wondered how it compared to real gold and gold plated. If it is ceramic the gold will never fade, right?

Nice pics and nice watch.

Excuse my ignorance, but by full ceramic do you mean the case is ceramic as well? I remember seeing these in gold colored ceramic cases and wondered how it compared to real gold and gold plated. If it is ceramic the gold will never fade, right?

sorry J. ... what I mean is full creamic "bezel" (solid ceramic bezel )

A~C

Lani

I have seen the cheaper versions all with a crystall back, not the closed back

For this particular model (2005 edition), the genuine has a closed case back with the engraving as in the pictures in the first post. If you've found a rep with a crystal back, then it is not accurate to this particular watch, in which case, it is your choice if you are ok with that "flaw".

• 2 weeks later...

Mate...Joshua sells HBB @ bbhaven.

Lani....wonderful pics and it is indeed a very well made watch. I have three HBBs and love all of them. Just wondering....shouldn't the case back also have the materials list engraved on lugs...depending on the materials used? (e.g. Ceramic, Stainless Steel, Kevlar, Titanium etc.)