When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex DayDate II 41mm Black

condemore

I decided to try the new Daydates II because it bigger size appeaal more to me. The standard 36 mm. is too small.

My option was a cheap one with Asian movement and no saphire. President bracelet. I asked for a different model, black also and numerals but definetely a different one. Watcheden sent me this, I liked also. I'll buy again but this time with better movement and saphire. This went to a colleague that liked it a lot.

DSC_6499.jpg

DSC_6506.jpg

DSC_6508.jpg

DSC_6515.jpg

DSC_6519.jpg

DSC_6523.jpg

DSC_6524.jpg

DSC_6532.jpg

DSC_6535.jpg

DSC_6557.jpg

DSC_6602.jpg

DSC_6608.jpg

DSC_6678.jpg

DSC_6680.jpg

DSC_6685.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I have been waiting for a wrist shot. I have even been to the AD to see if I could try one on (before buying the rep hehe) but none in stock.

One thing I noticed on the updated version that says genuine used, they fixed the clasp to be like the gen where the coronet is on a hinge to open the clasp.

That is a huge improvement.

I haven't seen an iced out version of this yet though. I wonder if Rolex is making them? I hope they make a rep of this totally blinged out. I'm in for two. :D

Edited by jfreeman420

• 1 month later...

I decided to try the new Daydates II because it bigger size appeaal more to me. The standard 36 mm. is too small.

My option was a cheap one with Asian movement and no saphire. President bracelet. I asked for a different model, black also and numerals but definetely a different one. Watcheden sent me this, I liked also. I'll buy again but this time with better movement and saphire. This went to a colleague that liked it a lot.

DSC_6499.jpg

DSC_6506.jpg

DSC_6508.jpg

DSC_6515.jpg

DSC_6519.jpg

DSC_6523.jpg

DSC_6524.jpg

DSC_6532.jpg

DSC_6535.jpg

DSC_6557.jpg

DSC_6602.jpg

DSC_6608.jpg

DSC_6678.jpg

DSC_6680.jpg

DSC_6685.jpg

Great watch and great photos! What is your wrist size? Trying to determine how 41mm would look on my puny wrist.