When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Model. Omega Seamaster Railmaster Coaxial..

condemore

New model, Omega Seamaster Railmaster Coaxial ..... what a name!

Watcheden carries this in every possible combination. This is 39mm. saphire without AR, Asian 21J, black leather, deployant, 138$

Very nice dial, excellent back, excellent leather and deployant. But the final results get partially ruined because of the lack of AR. WARNING: the photos are much nicer than reality. With a good AR, and a little bigger this would be one of my daily wearers, ... but also, it's cheaper enough for a try.

DSC_6778.jpg

DSC_6802.jpg

DSC_6811.jpg

DSC_6818.jpg

DSC_6830.jpg

DSC_6843.jpg

DSC_6848.jpg

DSC_6871.jpg

DSC_6875.jpg

DSC_6882.jpg

DSC_6889.jpg

DSC_6891.jpg

DSC_6894.jpg

DSC_6896.jpg

DSC_6910.jpg

DSC_6916.jpg

Excellent photos... You can make every watch look amazing. The watch could be a real beauty, if you'll add the AR.

IMO the price is too high for a non AR watch.

Narikaa has proved that there is no good reason for these prices... His PO is more complicated to make, has saphire crystal with AR, and costs less incl. shipping.

p.s. Is there a similar gen? AFAIK, the Railsmasters look a bit different, and have a "Railmaster" writing, and not a "Seamaster"

Edited by kramerica2

That is a nice piece for sure, for the price its beautiful in fact. Im a HUGE Omega fan myself.

Where did you get that again? I cant find any Watchden, I google searched too. :D