When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 229 Boutique Firenze - Italian Temptation

rolli

yes that's correct.

minimum 2 days per week he work for me.

rolli

what a workload for your watchmaker R, I know he is a friend of yours but I think he has a fulltime job working on your pieces.........job well done, compliments............................

Amazing

Rolli is this the same ultimate 229 (before the modifications) that Andrew and Josh sell? I have always wanted to take up a 229 project but I heard that Davidson has a better dial than the ultimate. I can't imagine a dial looking better than yours. Also would the V cg be correct for this watch or the more flat E series type auto crowns? I think the polished V looks stunning personally but I am curious. Jesus what a stunning watch. And how in the hell did they add a new tube to the case

thanks for sharing

hi tanya,

yes it's the same case, but i've bought it from precious time.

the basic crown-guard and crown looked terrible and totally wrong compared to the gen.

also the basic case-tube looked terrible and was not to use for the palp crown.

so... a simple decision.

new case-tube, palp crown and v-crown-guard.

and this did make no sense without a gen swiss valjoux 7750.

so...a swiss movement found its place, and not forget the necessary watchmaker workings.

rolli

Amazing

Rolli is this the same ultimate 229 (before the modifications) that Andrew and Josh sell? I have always wanted to take up a 229 project but I heard that Davidson has a better dial than the ultimate. I can't imagine a dial looking better than yours. Also would the V cg be correct for this watch or the more flat E series type auto crowns? I think the polished V looks stunning personally but I am curious. Jesus what a stunning watch. And how in the hell did they add a new tube to the case

thanks for sharing

Thanks Rollie I have decided this must be my next project and the best part is i have the eta valjoux 7750 already. Now all I need is everything else,..sigh.. I wish V CG's grew on trees

yes tanya...

you will have a lot of fun with this pam.

maybe you can find gen images via google to take a look for more fastination.

and.......if the v-crown-guards would grow on trees.........hahaahahah...

On that you can be sure.........i would be the first who shakes.

rolli

Thanks Rollie I have decided this must be my next project and the best part is i have the eta valjoux 7750 already. Now all I need is everything else,..sigh.. I wish V CG's grew on trees