When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 183 Radiomir Black Seal - new photo

Pugwash

183-12-640.jpg

Click to embiggen.

Photo straight off the camera, using Photoshop Raw conversion. No other retouching (as can be seem by the dirt and stuff.)

The watch was a cheapo from Silix back in the day, with a replacement Ajoe movement and K2222 AR on a replacement sapphire donated by Ubiquitous way back when. Strap from V.

183-12-640.jpg

Click to embiggen.

Photo straight off the camera, using Photoshop Raw conversion. No other retouching (as can be seem by the dirt and stuff.)

The watch was a cheapo from Silix back in the day, with a replacement Ajoe movement and K2222 AR on a replacement sapphire donated by Ubiquitous way back when. Strap from V.

A very cromulent looking watch Pugwash, one of my fav's, although I would love a gen 292 (ceramic). :D

nice mate

i just putting mine together now ... got superlume, double AR, cannon pin fixed and got a black 27mm american gator strap coming my way... my only Q is... does the gen have double AR??? i saw a real one the other day and i didnt see any tint

nice mate

i just putting mine together now ... got superlume, double AR, cannon pin fixed and got a black 27mm american gator strap coming my way... my only Q is... does the gen have double AR??? i saw a real one the other day and i didnt see any tint

Gen doesn't have double AR

Nice shot, I should get one of those someday.

Highly recommended. Just landed my first Rad from Tonyart/Mattuss with all the usual mods. Very sleek and subtle watch. Perfect for dress. I will probably wear this most of the time.

EDIT: I have the H. I actually prefer the G model dial with E movement but I have zero complaints with the H!

Edited by Kollektor

damm pug, you have had this for years now :-)

remember when you bought way back then, same time as i won mine 183 in the always fun raffles from Precious Time.

Those were the days ;-)

Great photo Pug - but you have always have had the gift to snap the good picture

BR

Jesper

Pug should be required to photograph all our watches. I say we press him into service