When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My First Replica: Bentley Gt

Hey all,

I was on a business trip in Shanghai, and I happened to pick up the watch. Prior to the last couple hours I've spent here, I have absolutely no replica knowledge at all. I have just always liked the look of the Breitlings.

The Bentley GT seems like a relatively nice replica - any comments on potential reliablity and how to care for it?

I have compared it to the high-res pictures at Breitling's websites. There are definite differences, but overall I'm happy with it - I'm just glad I didn't get ripped off at a site like ideal!

Best regards,

E

Edited by bentleygt

I guess they're making some pretty good money!

BTW, I love the watch, but I probably won't get it serviced right now....when it dies, it dies. Hopefully, it'll last a couple years though - it'll also get constant wrist time since it's my only watch.

Dang !! Only $180 !!

The dealers are putting these out for over $300 !! ..... And are constantly being praised for it !! :)

$180!!!! woowoo.. i just got mine from EL on friday and to be honest it is now one of my most favorite reps!! i LOVE it.. i had it on this weekend when i went shopping with my GF.. we stopped by a AD (rollie, cartier) and the sales lady loved it and got tons of compliments.. of corse i had to try on the santos 100 yet again.. man i love that watch and double checked the rehaults on the subs just to make shure my 1665 and 16610 and 16613 are within tolerances.. yup looked good maybe a little deeper but unless you do side by side or are a WIS then they are acceptable..

you notice diffs with the bentley GT from the gen?? what are the diffs. other than the day/date color and end links?

enjoy the rep! oh yeah and at $180USD I WILL TAKE ONE IN EVERY DIAL COLOR!

=)

The immediate things I noticed:

1. day/date font difference- check out the "2"s especially.

2. size of the B logo on the crown (bigger on genuine).

3. markings on face - for example, look at 3 o'clock tick on replica and compare with tick genuine.

4. slide rule area seems a little too wide on replica (outer diameter - inner diameter).

5. quality of band could be better.

I really like the replica, and I just hope that it lasts for a while. At my price of $180, I'm not sure if it's worth sending up to get serviced at this point (and dealing with shipping/customs). What do you guys think?

***Does anybody know what position to leave the chronograph in to minimize wear (off or stopped)?

$180!!!! woowoo.. i just got mine from EL on friday and to be honest it is now one of my most favorite reps!! i LOVE it.. i had it on this weekend when i went shopping with my GF.. we stopped by a AD (rollie, cartier) and the sales lady loved it and got tons of compliments.. of corse i had to try on the santos 100 yet again.. man i love that watch and double checked the rehaults on the subs just to make shure my 1665 and 16610 and 16613 are within tolerances.. yup looked good maybe a little deeper but unless you do side by side or are a WIS then they are acceptable..

you notice diffs with the bentley GT from the gen?? what are the diffs. other than the day/date color and end links?

enjoy the rep! oh yeah and at $180USD I WILL TAKE ONE IN EVERY DIAL COLOR!

=)

Edited by bentleygt