When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New ceramic Rolex Submariner

Mickey Padge

Thanks, I certainly will! :)

A guy came into our shop today, wearing a gen rose gold, polished ceramic bezel Hublot, such a stunning watch, I spotted from a mile away! I complimented him on it, and he was surprised I even knew about Hublot watches. He even took it off his wrist and let me handle it! (

Dammit Mickey! You just forced me to add another watch to my list! :D Love the combo or class/quirky.

If you have or take any more wrist shots (wider, etc...), I'd love to see them. It always helps me decide.

Congrats.

Sorry man, my bad! :p

I tend to crop my pictures to focus on the actual watch, not my hairy arm :lol:

Spit $33kUSD on a watch, sorry, but I'm not impressed :nea: this guy have $ to throw out of windows.

I was impressed by the watch, not the man wearing it, I did not ask him how much it cost, or where he got it, I kind of think that would have been rude....

We all walk life in different circles, $200 on a rep would be a huge sum of cash in other parts of the world too......

It was totally gen, easiest tell was just that the thing absolutely reeked of pure quality, as only a gen can. Plus it had the 24k gold engraving on the back of the watch case, and a pristine Swiss movement with a rotor like silk, no noise from that baby :p

Well I guess where you live, that's probably normal anyway ;)

Well I guess where you live, that's probably normal anyway ;)

You are not wrong, I am constantly spotting really nice watches and pointing them out to my colleagues, just after the Hublot there was a guy wearing a super thin AP watch, gen too... I remember a couple of Tag's too and more, just today......

The clue is in the town where I work, Richmond :lol: