When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's been a while...

By-Tor

...since this beauty has been on my wrist.

One of my good forum frieds had it for a while... long story... but now my baby is back.

I have always loved my SFSO. The gen isn't expensive... about 1/3 what a Sub costs... but SFSO is still the King of diver watches (imho)!

If the rep wasn't so damn nice I'd already have bought the gen.

bre_wrist.jpg

12.jpg

Thanks guys.

I went to see the gen... was going to purchase one. I can't justify it. The rep is just too good.

The blue dial has different shade on the gen... who cares... the rep is built like a $1K watch.

The SFSO rep is really stunning. I got mine from Joshua last week with blue dial and leatherstrap. The double AR makes me crazy. I often look at it and wonder if there is any crystal. The only flaw is the luming. The spots are all very irregular.

I was afraid if the watch was too big for my 6.5 wrist, but that's not so. I think it's optimal. The watches I were wearing before now looks like toys on my wrist.

Greetings

Mike from Germany

You know... At the time, I think it was just too big. Too much shiney metal and the sort. I think that's why the only Breit in my collection that's stayed for any real duration is the Blacksteel. It's big, but not too ostentatious for me. Especially when I have it on a G10.

Oh, that and also probably because it was a 'lite'.

But the SFSO is a great watch, no doubt.

Thanks guys.

I went to see the gen... was going to purchase one. I can't justify it. The rep is just too good.

The blue dial has different shade on the gen... who cares... the rep is built like a $1K watch.

Money can't be that tight,the gen is the gen,if you like it as you say you do.

The gen Fish is no big deal,but don't insult it,have some respect,never compare the real deal.