When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller Crazy Hours Dead on Arrival!

Jonow

Hi Guys,

Just recieved a Franck Muller Crazy Hours watch(REP) for my Mum and its dead not even ticking. The rotor seems fine but I don't think the hair spring is working?

Any Suggestions?

Cheers Jono :(

Edited by Jonow

I have 3-4 movements for this one...and the rotor doesn't work properly for any of them. I've just run mine with the winder, and ordered 3 spare movements to do swaps on it. At the price of the watch, it wasn't worth fighting for a replacement...and the watch is still fun.

jonow

you are so welcome my friend - is it not what this board is all about, helping out a fellow watchnut :-)

just send me a Pm if you need the parts - then i ship it your way downunder :-)

BR

Jesper

Dear Jesper

Thank you again, I will keep you posted.

It is good to see that kind of generousity still exists.

Jono

-UPDATE-

This is the response I got from the dealer:

"Hi Jono

Thanks for your e-mail .

I am very sorry to hear about it .The stem may get stuck during the bumpy delivery.

In that case , i suggest you to return your watch back for replacement .

Besides, considering it is a birthday gift , i can send your new replacement out upon receipt of your tracking number .

How do you think so ?

Pls let me know your answer .

Best Regards,

Dealer"

So far so good!

I let you know what happens in the end.

Jono

Wow that is awesome support - mind letting us know which dealer you bought it from? I'd like to support awesome customer service by making my next purchase from them.

Hi Nicewatches,

I'll let you know there name when I get the new watch I don't want to give you a bum steer!

If you want it before pm me

Cheers Jono

-UPDATE-

Here is the latest email from the dealer after I sent the watch away and gave them the tracking number:

"Hi ,Jono.

Thank you for letting me know you have mail your watch back .

I will prepare your replacement at once .I will let you know after sending your watch .

Best Regards,

Dealer."

-UPDATE-

Here is the latest email from the dealer. It should only be a matter of days now before my Mum has her present!

"Dear Jono,

We shipped your package by Register airmail already, It's delivery within 10-14 working days and you can check it at http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp , The tracking number is: RT############K . If u have any problem, Do not hesitate to contact me. Finally, I kindly request you to send us a positive feedback if u are satisfied with my service and product. Look forward to doing business with you again!

Thank you very much

Best wishes,

Dealer"

Hope this one works!